Teenage motorcyclist killed in crash
Emma KnightsA teenage motorcyclist has been killed following a crash in the Watton area.The head-on collision involving a red and white Honda CBR 600 motorbike and a silver Peugeot car happened on the B1110 at Merton about 3.Emma Knights
A teenage motorcyclist has been killed following a crash in the Watton area.
The head-on collision involving a red and white Honda CBR 600 motorbike and a silver Peugeot car happened on the B1110 at Merton about 3.30pm on Friday.
A police spokesman said the 18-year-old man riding the motorbike was pronounced dead at the scene.
The air ambulance attended as well as another ambulance crew. Two people were taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital by road.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call PC Robert Connor on 0845 4564567.
- 1 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 2 Can you rehome this Terrier who has spent nine years at animal sanctuary?
- 3 Discount hobby shop The Works 'could run out of money'
- 4 Fresh snow falls as weather warning continues for Norfolk and Suffolk
- 5 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 6 5 tips from Norwich expert to keep your car in peak condition in lockdown
- 7 Number of coronavirus deaths passes 1,000 at Norfolk's hospitals
- 8 Flats could replace disused shop space in town centre
- 9 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 10 Councillor accused of 'squirming' over environmental centre finances