Teenage motorcyclist killed in crash
Emma KnightsA teenage motorcyclist has been killed following a crash in the Watton area.The head-on collision involving a red and white Honda CBR 600 motorbike and a silver Peugeot car happened on the B1110 at Merton about 3.Emma Knights
A teenage motorcyclist has been killed following a crash in the Watton area.
The head-on collision involving a red and white Honda CBR 600 motorbike and a silver Peugeot car happened on the B1110 at Merton about 3.30pm on Friday.
A police spokesman said the 18-year-old man riding the motorbike was pronounced dead at the scene.
The air ambulance attended as well as another ambulance crew. Two people were taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital by road.
Anyone with information should call PC Robert Connor on 0845 4564567.
- 1 'Some haven't had a cut since Covid' - hairdresser on growing challenges
- 2 GP allowed non-clinical staff to change medications, inspection shows
- 3 Share of £120,000 cash pot on offer to Breckland groups
- 4 Female governor of Norfolk prison says job is 'easier than being a mum'
- 5 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 6 Woman in 70s left with life-threatening injuries after crash near Swaffham
- 7 Readers reveal top 10 fish and chips - but the battle is on for top spot
- 8 Video footage appeal after car crashed into A47 central reservation
- 9 Former military man appointed as council's new chairman
- 10 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week