Teenage motorcyclist killed in crash
Emma KnightsA teenage motorcyclist has been killed following a crash in the Watton area.The head-on collision involving a red and white Honda CBR 600 motorbike and a silver Peugeot car happened on the B1110 at Merton about 3.Emma Knights
A teenage motorcyclist has been killed following a crash in the Watton area.
The head-on collision involving a red and white Honda CBR 600 motorbike and a silver Peugeot car happened on the B1110 at Merton about 3.30pm on Friday.
A police spokesman said the 18-year-old man riding the motorbike was pronounced dead at the scene.
The air ambulance attended as well as another ambulance crew. Two people were taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital by road.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call PC Robert Connor on 0845 4564567.
- 1 One of Norfolk's most expensive homes for sale for £3.5million
- 2 'Thank you for everything' - How Norfolk marked Duke of Edinburgh's funeral
- 3 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
- 4 People without Covid symptoms urged to use new walk-in test site
- 5 Man charged with spate of burglaries and thefts in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 6 Family attractions back for big weekend after months of shutdown
- 7 Norfolk County Council elections 2021: Who is standing in Breckland?
- 8 Coronation Street star's surprise message to Norfolk care team
- 9 Norfolk man's year-long fitness challenge in memory of parents
- 10 Historic Debenhams building goes up for rent