Annual golf day to benefit air ambulance and mental health charity
- Credit: Archant
Two good causes will benefit from an annual extravaganza which sees golfers take to the course for charity.
Teams from community organisations, golf clubs and businesses will battle it out at Swaffham Golf Club during the Swaffham Rotary Charity Golf Day on Monday, July 22.
A total of 80 golfers forming 20 teams will take part, raising money for the East Anglian Air Ambulance and the Merle Boddy Centre run by Swaffham and District Mental Health Association.
Last year's event benefitted cancer charity Big C Norfolk and SSAFA Norfolk, which provides support for members of the armed forces in the county.
Golfers will tee off from 9.30am, while visitors are welcome to attend the charity auction taking place at around 3.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Teams of four (gents, ladies or mixed) can take part in the golf day at a cost of £180 per team, which includes a two-course meal. Teams of two or three golfers can be accommodated on the day.
To enter contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- 1 Sacked police officer admits child porn charges
- 2 Council splashes out £780,000 on agile working
- 3 Man in 30s charged with Shipdham murder
- 4 Woman admits causing deaths of Norfolk couple in road crash
- 5 Popular support services for the elderly in jeopardy
- 6 'Truly sorry' glamping owner apologises after negative reviews
- 7 Vast farm network aims to be a trailblazer for wildlife
- 8 What has Breckland's Market Towns Initiative achieved?
- 9 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
- 10 Teens aged 16-17 years old will be allowed vaccine before new school term