Annual golf day to benefit air ambulance and mental health charity
- Credit: Archant
Two good causes will benefit from an annual extravaganza which sees golfers take to the course for charity.
Teams from community organisations, golf clubs and businesses will battle it out at Swaffham Golf Club during the Swaffham Rotary Charity Golf Day on Monday, July 22.
A total of 80 golfers forming 20 teams will take part, raising money for the East Anglian Air Ambulance and the Merle Boddy Centre run by Swaffham and District Mental Health Association.
Last year's event benefitted cancer charity Big C Norfolk and SSAFA Norfolk, which provides support for members of the armed forces in the county.
Golfers will tee off from 9.30am, while visitors are welcome to attend the charity auction taking place at around 3.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Teams of four (gents, ladies or mixed) can take part in the golf day at a cost of £180 per team, which includes a two-course meal. Teams of two or three golfers can be accommodated on the day.
To enter contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- 1 Motoring giant pledges more than 600 brand new laptops to appeal
- 2 Couple sell pub with Nelson link after council stops dream project
- 3 Waits for second Covid jabs on target in our region
- 4 Wind farm engineers to drill below cliffs and rivers
- 5 Norfolk MP denies breaking ministerial code by working for PPE firm
- 6 Concern people are letting their guards down after getting Covid-19 jabs
- 7 More than 1,000 laptops donated to children in need in campaign
- 8 Zoom and online magic - how lockdown changed children's entertainment
- 9 Ice warning after freezing temperatures overnight
- 10 Covid led to huge fall in Norfolk parking fines and £1.3m budget hole