Double vision delight as Swaffham opticians make splash for duck race
- Credit: Archant
A Norfolk opticians has teamed up with a pair of identical twins to help boost support for a colourful fundraiser.
Dipple and Conway, of Swaffham, is working with Elizabeth Wilkinson and Jane Woolston to boost support for the Grand Norwich Duck Race 2018.
The event raises money for the children's charity Break.
Martin Green, fundraising manager, said: 'It is a huge pleasure to have Dipple and Conway backing us this year. They have been fantastic supporters over many years.'
Damian Conway, Dipple and Conway director, added: 'Elizabeth and Jane are two delightful ladies who have been clients of ours for a number of years.
You may also want to watch:
'Their business model at Lawnes Beauty Clinic is a close fit with our own, so it is a pleasure to work with both them and Break.'
To get involved with the fundraiser visit www.break-charity.org/support-us/events/grand-norwich-duck-race.
- 1 One of Norfolk's most expensive homes for sale for £3.5million
- 2 Street light debate councillor says education would stop fear of dark
- 3 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
- 4 'Thank you for everything' - How Norfolk marked Duke of Edinburgh's funeral
- 5 Norfolk County Council elections 2021: Who is standing in Breckland?
- 6 Norfolk attractions enjoy 'amazing' Saturday as visitors flood back
- 7 Rapid coronavirus testing site set for launch in Thetford
- 8 Asda says redundancy 'last option' for bakery staff
- 9 On the buses: Mobile Covid vaccination service is launched
- 10 Historic Debenhams building goes up for rent