Double vision delight as Swaffham opticians make splash for duck race
- Credit: Archant
A Norfolk opticians has teamed up with a pair of identical twins to help boost support for a colourful fundraiser.
Dipple and Conway, of Swaffham, is working with Elizabeth Wilkinson and Jane Woolston to boost support for the Grand Norwich Duck Race 2018.
The event raises money for the children's charity Break.
Martin Green, fundraising manager, said: 'It is a huge pleasure to have Dipple and Conway backing us this year. They have been fantastic supporters over many years.'
Damian Conway, Dipple and Conway director, added: 'Elizabeth and Jane are two delightful ladies who have been clients of ours for a number of years.
You may also want to watch:
'Their business model at Lawnes Beauty Clinic is a close fit with our own, so it is a pleasure to work with both them and Break.'
To get involved with the fundraiser visit www.break-charity.org/support-us/events/grand-norwich-duck-race.
- 1 People 'driving across the county' to new Indian street food van
- 2 1,000-year-old church to hold fundraising concerts
- 3 Perfect tonic? Cottage which was Victorian apothecary for sale
- 4 New Covid variants may require jabs for children, UEA experts warn
- 5 'We will get it back' - Care home told to improve but boss stays positive
- 6 Norfolk Day's Big Clean Up best kept community announced
- 7 Once-extinct rare frog returns to its Norfolk home
- 8 Crucial step taken towards new leisure centre for town
- 9 Heavy rain and thunder set to continue with weather warnings in place
- 10 Met office issue weather warnings for thunderstorms in parts of Norfolk