Double vision delight as Swaffham opticians make splash for duck race
- Credit: Archant
A Norfolk opticians has teamed up with a pair of identical twins to help boost support for a colourful fundraiser.
Dipple and Conway, of Swaffham, is working with Elizabeth Wilkinson and Jane Woolston to boost support for the Grand Norwich Duck Race 2018.
The event raises money for the children's charity Break.
Martin Green, fundraising manager, said: 'It is a huge pleasure to have Dipple and Conway backing us this year. They have been fantastic supporters over many years.'
Damian Conway, Dipple and Conway director, added: 'Elizabeth and Jane are two delightful ladies who have been clients of ours for a number of years.
You may also want to watch:
'Their business model at Lawnes Beauty Clinic is a close fit with our own, so it is a pleasure to work with both them and Break.'
To get involved with the fundraiser visit www.break-charity.org/support-us/events/grand-norwich-duck-race.
- 1 Burst main leaves villages without water
- 2 Inquests into deaths at Banham Poultry adjourned for seventh time
- 3 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 4 Wetherspoon pubs reveal reopening plan after 'zero' sales
- 5 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
- 6 Woman hurt as A47 crash leaves car in ditch
- 7 'Full' foodbank gets new home as demand surges
- 8 Handyman from Watton died at home, inquest hears
- 9 Covid cases fall in every area of Norfolk for first time since June
- 10 Everything we know so far about Covid vaccinations in Norfolk and Waveney