Double vision delight as Swaffham opticians make splash for duck race
- Credit: Archant
A Norfolk opticians has teamed up with a pair of identical twins to help boost support for a colourful fundraiser.
Dipple and Conway, of Swaffham, is working with Elizabeth Wilkinson and Jane Woolston to boost support for the Grand Norwich Duck Race 2018.
The event raises money for the children's charity Break.
Martin Green, fundraising manager, said: 'It is a huge pleasure to have Dipple and Conway backing us this year. They have been fantastic supporters over many years.'
Damian Conway, Dipple and Conway director, added: 'Elizabeth and Jane are two delightful ladies who have been clients of ours for a number of years.
You may also want to watch:
'Their business model at Lawnes Beauty Clinic is a close fit with our own, so it is a pleasure to work with both them and Break.'
To get involved with the fundraiser visit www.break-charity.org/support-us/events/grand-norwich-duck-race.
- 1 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 2 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 3 What is the government's Plan B for Covid this winter?
- 4 Night out safety advice issued after drink-spiking reports in Norfolk
- 5 Town to introduce ice skating at annual Christmas light switch-on
- 6 Game of Thrones and The Crown actor to star in Norfolk play
- 7 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
- 8 Police chief urges people to be sensible this Halloween
- 9 Norfolk carer named one of best in the country
- 10 Farm park wins accolade for helping 'amazing' rare animals