Sudden death man named by police
Emma KnightsPolice have today released the name of the 64-year-old man who died suddenly at the side of a road in Little Cressingham.John Robinson, of Watton Road, Great Cressingham, was found on a verge in Fairstead Lane.Emma Knights
Police have today released the name of the 64-year-old man who died suddenly at the side of a road in Little Cressingham.
John Robinson, of Watton Road, Great Cressingham, was found on a verge in Fairstead Lane at about 3.45pm yesterday.
An ambulance crew attended but Mr Robinson was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police said it was unclear how Mr Robinson ended up by the verge but that his death was not being treated as suspicious.
You may also want to watch:
A blue Cross Nomad mountain bike believed to belong to Mr Robinson was found nearby.
t Anyone with information should call PC Mark Hagon on 0845 4564567 or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 3 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 4 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 5 Man charged with drink-driving on the A11
- 6 Staff lose jobs at retailer Outfit with plans to close permanently
- 7 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 8 Hundreds of homes across Norfolk hit by power cut
- 9 Photo gallery: Snow turns region into winter wonderland
- 10 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall