Sudden death man named by police
Emma KnightsPolice have today released the name of the 64-year-old man who died suddenly at the side of a road in Little Cressingham.John Robinson, of Watton Road, Great Cressingham, was found on a verge in Fairstead Lane.Emma Knights
Police have today released the name of the 64-year-old man who died suddenly at the side of a road in Little Cressingham.
John Robinson, of Watton Road, Great Cressingham, was found on a verge in Fairstead Lane at about 3.45pm yesterday.
An ambulance crew attended but Mr Robinson was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police said it was unclear how Mr Robinson ended up by the verge but that his death was not being treated as suspicious.
A blue Cross Nomad mountain bike believed to belong to Mr Robinson was found nearby.
t Anyone with information should call PC Mark Hagon on 0845 4564567 or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 A47 reopens after serious crash near Swaffham
- 2 Teacher banned after 'inappropriate contact' with teenaged pupils
- 3 Oyez! Oyez! Oyez! UK's top town crier crowned in Norfolk
- 4 Man repeatedly kicked in the head by group during road rage attack
- 5 Gold Mercedes crashes through windows of Norfolk supermarket
- 6 Property: How could the new laws for renters affect you?
- 7 A47 near Swaffham reopens after crash
- 8 Motorcyclist who died in crash with minivan named
- 9 Classic car show returns with vintage motorbikes and 'auto jumble' sale
- 10 Interim parish council takes office after mass resignations