Sudden death man named by police
Emma KnightsPolice have today released the name of the 64-year-old man who died suddenly at the side of a road in Little Cressingham.John Robinson, of Watton Road, Great Cressingham, was found on a verge in Fairstead Lane.Emma Knights
Police have today released the name of the 64-year-old man who died suddenly at the side of a road in Little Cressingham.
John Robinson, of Watton Road, Great Cressingham, was found on a verge in Fairstead Lane at about 3.45pm yesterday.
An ambulance crew attended but Mr Robinson was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police said it was unclear how Mr Robinson ended up by the verge but that his death was not being treated as suspicious.
You may also want to watch:
A blue Cross Nomad mountain bike believed to belong to Mr Robinson was found nearby.
t Anyone with information should call PC Mark Hagon on 0845 4564567 or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Household Cavalry to make Norfolk return
- 2 'Suspicious package' turns out to be hidden treasure chest
- 3 Norfolk's Covid rate still low despite slight rises in some areas
- 4 One of Norfolk's most expensive homes for sale for £3.5million
- 5 Teams to take on 375-mile walking challenge for Norfolk charities
- 6 Historic Debenhams building goes up for rent
- 7 Further walk-in vaccination clinics being held across Norfolk and Waveney
- 8 'Thank you for everything' - How Norfolk marked Duke of Edinburgh's funeral
- 9 Norfolk attractions enjoy 'amazing' Saturday as visitors flood back
- 10 Man charged with spate of burglaries and thefts in Norfolk and Suffolk