Sudden death man named by police
Emma KnightsPolice have today released the name of the 64-year-old man who died suddenly at the side of a road in Little Cressingham.John Robinson, of Watton Road, Great Cressingham, was found on a verge in Fairstead Lane.Emma Knights
Police have today released the name of the 64-year-old man who died suddenly at the side of a road in Little Cressingham.
John Robinson, of Watton Road, Great Cressingham, was found on a verge in Fairstead Lane at about 3.45pm yesterday.
An ambulance crew attended but Mr Robinson was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police said it was unclear how Mr Robinson ended up by the verge but that his death was not being treated as suspicious.
You may also want to watch:
A blue Cross Nomad mountain bike believed to belong to Mr Robinson was found nearby.
t Anyone with information should call PC Mark Hagon on 0845 4564567 or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Crucial step taken towards new leisure centre for town
- 2 'Cold and desolate' - Anne Robinson's Countdown jibe at Norfolk
- 3 Public hearing for long-delayed A47 dualling plans
- 4 Police chief warns of 'inevitable' rise in certain crimes after pandemic
- 5 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Norfolk
- 6 Record numbers in Norfolk ‘pinged’ to isolate by NHS Covid app
- 7 Find out who made the Norfolk Day Drabble writing competition shortlist
- 8 7 places to avoid the crowds in Norfolk this summer
- 9 Thunderstorms and heavy rain warning for Norfolk
- 10 Family's joy as beloved dog returns home after week-long search