Sudden death man named by police
Emma KnightsPolice have today released the name of the 64-year-old man who died suddenly at the side of a road in Little Cressingham.John Robinson, of Watton Road, Great Cressingham, was found on a verge in Fairstead Lane.Emma Knights
Police have today released the name of the 64-year-old man who died suddenly at the side of a road in Little Cressingham.
John Robinson, of Watton Road, Great Cressingham, was found on a verge in Fairstead Lane at about 3.45pm yesterday.
An ambulance crew attended but Mr Robinson was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police said it was unclear how Mr Robinson ended up by the verge but that his death was not being treated as suspicious.
You may also want to watch:
A blue Cross Nomad mountain bike believed to belong to Mr Robinson was found nearby.
t Anyone with information should call PC Mark Hagon on 0845 4564567 or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Unique Norfolk tower wins national architecture award
- 2 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 3 People urged to share their views on the future of Breckland towns
- 4 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 5 Town to introduce ice skating at annual Christmas light switch-on
- 6 Fly-tipping couple fined £400 for dumping mattress
- 7 Motorcyclist in critical condition following A134 crash
- 8 Former army officer resigns as councillor for 'personal reasons'
- 9 Norfolk firm tops fundraising target for children's hospices
- 10 Roads to close in Swaffham for Christmas market weekend