Sudden death in Little Cressingham
Emma KnightsPolice are investigating the sudden death of a man at the side of a road in Little Cressingham.Officers were called to reports of a man in his 60s on a verge in Fairstead Lane at about 3.Emma Knights
Police are investigating the sudden death of a man at the side of a road in Little Cressingham.
Officers were called to reports of a man in his 60s on a verge in Fairstead Lane at about 3.45pm today.
An ambulance crew also attended but the man was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police said it was unclear how the man ended up by the verge. A blue Cross Nomad mountain bike believed to belong to the man was found nearby.
You may also want to watch:
Police are trying to establish the man's identity. He is described as white, clean shaven and about five foot seven inches tall.
He was wearing black Adidas track suit bottoms, a black fleece and a blue waterproof coat.
- 1 'We will get it back' - Care home told to improve but boss stays positive
- 2 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 3 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 4 Crucial step taken towards new leisure centre for town
- 5 Public hearing for long-delayed A47 dualling plans
- 6 'Cold and desolate' - Anne Robinson's Countdown jibe at Norfolk
- 7 Pretty 17th century cottage linked to Lord Nelson for sale
- 8 Delays to thousands of bin collections across Breckland
- 9 Thunderstorms and heavy rain warning for Norfolk
- 10 7 places to avoid the crowds in Norfolk this summer
Anyone with information should call PC Mark Hagon on 0845 4564567 or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.