Sudden death in Little Cressingham
Emma KnightsPolice are investigating the sudden death of a man at the side of a road in Little Cressingham.Officers were called to reports of a man in his 60s on a verge in Fairstead Lane at about 3.Emma Knights
Police are investigating the sudden death of a man at the side of a road in Little Cressingham.
Officers were called to reports of a man in his 60s on a verge in Fairstead Lane at about 3.45pm today.
An ambulance crew also attended but the man was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police said it was unclear how the man ended up by the verge. A blue Cross Nomad mountain bike believed to belong to the man was found nearby.
You may also want to watch:
Police are trying to establish the man's identity. He is described as white, clean shaven and about five foot seven inches tall.
He was wearing black Adidas track suit bottoms, a black fleece and a blue waterproof coat.
- 1 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 2 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 3 Staff lose jobs at retailer Outfit with plans to close permanently
- 4 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 5 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 6 Hundreds of homes across Norfolk hit by power cut
- 7 Man charged with drink-driving on the A11
- 8 Analysis: Is lockdown finally working in Norfolk?
- 9 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 10 Photo gallery: Snow turns region into winter wonderland
Anyone with information should call PC Mark Hagon on 0845 4564567 or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.