Sudden death in Little Cressingham
Emma KnightsPolice are investigating the sudden death of a man at the side of a road in Little Cressingham.Officers were called to reports of a man in his 60s on a verge in Fairstead Lane at about 3.Emma Knights
Police are investigating the sudden death of a man at the side of a road in Little Cressingham.
Officers were called to reports of a man in his 60s on a verge in Fairstead Lane at about 3.45pm today.
An ambulance crew also attended but the man was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police said it was unclear how the man ended up by the verge. A blue Cross Nomad mountain bike believed to belong to the man was found nearby.
You may also want to watch:
Police are trying to establish the man's identity. He is described as white, clean shaven and about five foot seven inches tall.
He was wearing black Adidas track suit bottoms, a black fleece and a blue waterproof coat.
- 1 One of Norfolk's most expensive homes for sale for £3.5million
- 2 Street light debate councillor says education would stop fear of dark
- 3 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
- 4 Norfolk County Council elections 2021: Who is standing in Breckland?
- 5 Norfolk attractions enjoy 'amazing' Saturday as visitors flood back
- 6 'Thank you for everything' - How Norfolk marked Duke of Edinburgh's funeral
- 7 On the buses: Mobile Covid vaccination service is launched
- 8 Asda says redundancy 'last option' for bakery staff
- 9 Rapid coronavirus testing site set for launch in Thetford
- 10 Covid vaccine rollout shifts dramatically in favour of second doses
Anyone with information should call PC Mark Hagon on 0845 4564567 or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.