Sudden death in Little Cressingham
Emma KnightsPolice are investigating the sudden death of a man at the side of a road in Little Cressingham.Officers were called to reports of a man in his 60s on a verge in Fairstead Lane at about 3.Emma Knights
Police are investigating the sudden death of a man at the side of a road in Little Cressingham.
Officers were called to reports of a man in his 60s on a verge in Fairstead Lane at about 3.45pm today.
An ambulance crew also attended but the man was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police said it was unclear how the man ended up by the verge. A blue Cross Nomad mountain bike believed to belong to the man was found nearby.
You may also want to watch:
Police are trying to establish the man's identity. He is described as white, clean shaven and about five foot seven inches tall.
He was wearing black Adidas track suit bottoms, a black fleece and a blue waterproof coat.
- 1 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 2 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 3 Night out safety advice issued after drink-spiking reports in Norfolk
- 4 What is the government's Plan B for Covid this winter?
- 5 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
- 6 Town to introduce ice skating at annual Christmas light switch-on
- 7 Farm park wins accolade for helping 'amazing' rare animals
- 8 Norfolk carer named one of best in the country
- 9 People urged to share their views on the future of Breckland towns
- 10 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
Anyone with information should call PC Mark Hagon on 0845 4564567 or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.