Sudden death in Little Cressingham
Emma KnightsPolice are investigating the sudden death of a man at the side of a road in Little Cressingham.Officers were called to reports of a man in his 60s on a verge in Fairstead Lane at about 3.Emma Knights
Police are investigating the sudden death of a man at the side of a road in Little Cressingham.
Officers were called to reports of a man in his 60s on a verge in Fairstead Lane at about 3.45pm today.
An ambulance crew also attended but the man was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police said it was unclear how the man ended up by the verge. A blue Cross Nomad mountain bike believed to belong to the man was found nearby.
Police are trying to establish the man's identity. He is described as white, clean shaven and about five foot seven inches tall.
He was wearing black Adidas track suit bottoms, a black fleece and a blue waterproof coat.
- 1 GP allowed non-clinical staff to change medications, inspection shows
- 2 Woman set for crucial surgery after £20,000 target reached
- 3 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 4 Woman in 70s left with life-threatening injuries after crash near Swaffham
- 5 Care home burglar recalled to prison over racist assault
- 6 Video footage appeal after car crashed into A47 central reservation
- 7 Readers reveal top 10 fish and chips - but the battle is on for top spot
- 8 Long delays after person cut out of car on A1065
- 9 Beer from Lidl and vegan chocolates among items recalled over safety fears
- 10 'Opulent' farmhouse with pond on sale for £799k
Anyone with information should call PC Mark Hagon on 0845 4564567 or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.