Soft play area, gym and climbing wall comes to town
- Credit: Archant
Youngsters will have a new soft play area as a business looks to create more activities in their town.
Peter Dive is the owner of Full Fitness Gym in Norwich Road, Watton.
After seeing families in the town complain that there is not enough for youngsters to do he took it into his own hands, re-purposing areas of his gym to create a climbing wall, called Just Grip, which he said had proved to be a success with teens and children.
Now, the gym has seen a host of improvements with the creation of a soft play area, new climbing area and new gym space as it celebrates its fifth anniversary.
The 33-year-old said: "One area in the gym is relaxed, easy to use equipment, great for those moving into Fitness.
You may also want to watch:
"Rock climbing through Bouldering is fully open, a new training area has been built for finger strength with a 4.5m wall without ropes or harness."
The soft play area is set to open on January 25. For more information go to www.thekidsplay.co.uk.
- 1 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 2 Discount hobby shop The Works 'could run out of money'
- 3 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 4 Flats could replace disused shop space in town centre
- 5 Councillor accused of 'squirming' over environmental centre finances
- 6 Fresh snow falls as weather warning continues for Norfolk and Suffolk
- 7 Inspectors praise Norfolk firefighters for help during Covid surge
- 8 5 tips from Norwich expert to keep your car in peak condition in lockdown
- 9 New Covid variant has 'higher degree of mortality', warns PM
- 10 Nearly 4pc council tax rise for Norfolk as County Hall budget unveiled