Soft play area, gym and climbing wall comes to town
- Credit: Archant
Youngsters will have a new soft play area as a business looks to create more activities in their town.
Peter Dive is the owner of Full Fitness Gym in Norwich Road, Watton.
After seeing families in the town complain that there is not enough for youngsters to do he took it into his own hands, re-purposing areas of his gym to create a climbing wall, called Just Grip, which he said had proved to be a success with teens and children.
Now, the gym has seen a host of improvements with the creation of a soft play area, new climbing area and new gym space as it celebrates its fifth anniversary.
The 33-year-old said: "One area in the gym is relaxed, easy to use equipment, great for those moving into Fitness.
You may also want to watch:
"Rock climbing through Bouldering is fully open, a new training area has been built for finger strength with a 4.5m wall without ropes or harness."
The soft play area is set to open on January 25. For more information go to www.thekidsplay.co.uk.
- 1 Sacked police officer admits child porn charges
- 2 Council splashes out £780,000 on agile working
- 3 Man in 30s charged with Shipdham murder
- 4 Woman admits causing deaths of Norfolk couple in road crash
- 5 'Truly sorry' glamping owner apologises after negative reviews
- 6 Vast farm network aims to be a trailblazer for wildlife
- 7 Popular support services for the elderly in jeopardy
- 8 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
- 9 Teens aged 16-17 years old will be allowed vaccine before new school term
- 10 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman dies in village