Soft play area, gym and climbing wall comes to town
- Credit: Archant
Youngsters will have a new soft play area as a business looks to create more activities in their town.
Peter Dive is the owner of Full Fitness Gym in Norwich Road, Watton.
After seeing families in the town complain that there is not enough for youngsters to do he took it into his own hands, re-purposing areas of his gym to create a climbing wall, called Just Grip, which he said had proved to be a success with teens and children.
Now, the gym has seen a host of improvements with the creation of a soft play area, new climbing area and new gym space as it celebrates its fifth anniversary.
The 33-year-old said: "One area in the gym is relaxed, easy to use equipment, great for those moving into Fitness.
You may also want to watch:
"Rock climbing through Bouldering is fully open, a new training area has been built for finger strength with a 4.5m wall without ropes or harness."
The soft play area is set to open on January 25. For more information go to www.thekidsplay.co.uk.
- 1 One of Norfolk's most expensive homes for sale for £3.5million
- 2 'Thank you for everything' - How Norfolk marked Duke of Edinburgh's funeral
- 3 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
- 4 People without Covid symptoms urged to use new walk-in test site
- 5 Man charged with spate of burglaries and thefts in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 6 Family attractions back for big weekend after months of shutdown
- 7 Norfolk County Council elections 2021: Who is standing in Breckland?
- 8 Coronation Street star's surprise message to Norfolk care team
- 9 Norfolk man's year-long fitness challenge in memory of parents
- 10 Historic Debenhams building goes up for rent