Second charge over drugs factory find
Ian ClarkeA second man has been charged in connection with the discovery of cannabis factory in Watton.Dao Yung Sung, 41, of Marine Parade, Yarmouth, appeared before Swaffham magistrates today accused of being concerned in the production of cannabis at a disused former MOT testing station on the Threxton Road Industrial Estate.Ian Clarke
A second man has been charged in connection with the discovery of cannabis factory in Watton.
Dao Yung Sung, 41, of Marine Parade, Yarmouth, appeared before Swaffham magistrates today accused of being concerned in the production of cannabis at a disused former MOT testing station on the Threxton Road Industrial Estate.
Sung - who has been at an immigration centre - was remanded in custody and is due to appear before Thetford magistrates on February 16 for the case to be sent for trial at Norwich Crown Court.
On the same day Yu Song Shi, 42, also of Marine Parade, Yarmouth and who is accused of the same offence, is also due to reappear.
You may also want to watch:
Both men - along with another Chinese national who is on bail while further inquiries are carried out - were arrested after almost 600 cannabis plants were found at the unit on December 20.
- 1 One of Norfolk's most expensive homes for sale for £3.5million
- 2 'Thank you for everything' - How Norfolk marked Duke of Edinburgh's funeral
- 3 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
- 4 People without Covid symptoms urged to use new walk-in test site
- 5 Man charged with spate of burglaries and thefts in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 6 Norfolk man's year-long fitness challenge in memory of parents
- 7 Historic Debenhams building goes up for rent
- 8 Family attractions back for big weekend after months of shutdown
- 9 Coronation Street star's surprise message to Norfolk care team
- 10 Norfolk County Council elections 2021: Who is standing in Breckland?