Search over in Thailand for missing former Swaffham man
A former Swaffham man has been reported missing in Thailand.Norfolk Police are working with the Royal Thailand Police to try and find 31-year-old David Wood after concerns have been raised by his family.
A former Swaffham man who was reported missing in the Krabi area of Thailand has contacted his family.
Norfolk Police were working with the Royal Thailand Police to try and find 31-year-old David Wood after concerns were raised by his family.
He previously worked in the theatre involved with props and costumes, before moving to Thailand in 2008.
Despite moving abroad, he is usually in regular contact with friends and family in Norfolk and the Basildon area of Essex via telephone or Facebook, and the lack of communication was out of character.
You may also want to watch:
His friends and family last heard from Mr Wood on Sunday, July 11.
On Monday police said he had contacted his family 'and the issue had been resolved.'
- 1 Burst main leaves villages without water
- 2 Inquests into deaths at Banham Poultry adjourned for seventh time
- 3 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 4 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
- 5 Wetherspoon pubs reveal reopening plan after 'zero' sales
- 6 Woman hurt as A47 crash leaves car in ditch
- 7 'Full' foodbank gets new home as demand surges
- 8 Covid cases fall in every area of Norfolk for first time since June
- 9 Handyman from Watton died at home, inquest hears
- 10 Everything we know so far about Covid vaccinations in Norfolk and Waveney