Search over in Thailand for missing former Swaffham man
A former Swaffham man has been reported missing in Thailand.Norfolk Police are working with the Royal Thailand Police to try and find 31-year-old David Wood after concerns have been raised by his family.
A former Swaffham man who was reported missing in the Krabi area of Thailand has contacted his family.
Norfolk Police were working with the Royal Thailand Police to try and find 31-year-old David Wood after concerns were raised by his family.
He previously worked in the theatre involved with props and costumes, before moving to Thailand in 2008.
Despite moving abroad, he is usually in regular contact with friends and family in Norfolk and the Basildon area of Essex via telephone or Facebook, and the lack of communication was out of character.
You may also want to watch:
His friends and family last heard from Mr Wood on Sunday, July 11.
On Monday police said he had contacted his family 'and the issue had been resolved.'
- 1 Met office issue weather warnings for thunderstorms in parts of Norfolk
- 2 Father and son rescued after being swept out to sea
- 3 'Slow down, save lives' - Police launch speed awareness campaign
- 4 'We will get it back' - Care home told to improve but boss stays positive
- 5 Pings and exemptions: What are the rules around self-isolation?
- 6 Pony hire business to offer circus shows in your garden
- 7 Norfolk Day's Big Clean Up best kept community announced
- 8 Crucial step taken towards new leisure centre for town
- 9 'Lost a couple of staff members a day' - how the 'pingdemic' is hitting Norfolk
- 10 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected