Resident views sought to help develop Watton’s neighbourhood plan
- Credit: Ian Burt
Residents are being asked to give their views on a range of topics which could affect their town.
People who live in Watton are being asked to make their voices heard on topics including housing, transport and services, which will go towards helping to form a neighbourhood plan.
A Neighbourhood Plan Working Group of volunteers has been formed by the town council to determine what residents want for the future of the town.
An initial questionnaire has provided an outline of key issues but group meetings will be held to gain as many views as possible.
The meetings will be held at the Watton Christian Community Centre on October 19 and October 26 at 7pm.
You may also want to watch:
A Watton Neighbourhood Planning Surgery with MP George Freeman will be held at the Queens Hall on December 1 at 7pm.
For more information contact the Watton town clerk on 01953 881007.
- 1 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 2 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 3 Can you rehome this Terrier who has spent nine years at animal sanctuary?
- 4 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 5 Number of coronavirus deaths passes 1,000 at Norfolk's hospitals
- 6 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 7 Discount hobby shop The Works 'could run out of money'
- 8 5 virtual games to play with family and friends over Zoom
- 9 Flats could replace disused shop space in town centre
- 10 Fresh snow falls as weather warning continues for Norfolk and Suffolk