Resident views sought to help develop Watton’s neighbourhood plan
- Credit: Ian Burt
Residents are being asked to give their views on a range of topics which could affect their town.
People who live in Watton are being asked to make their voices heard on topics including housing, transport and services, which will go towards helping to form a neighbourhood plan.
A Neighbourhood Plan Working Group of volunteers has been formed by the town council to determine what residents want for the future of the town.
An initial questionnaire has provided an outline of key issues but group meetings will be held to gain as many views as possible.
The meetings will be held at the Watton Christian Community Centre on October 19 and October 26 at 7pm.
You may also want to watch:
A Watton Neighbourhood Planning Surgery with MP George Freeman will be held at the Queens Hall on December 1 at 7pm.
For more information contact the Watton town clerk on 01953 881007.
- 1 One of Norfolk's most expensive homes for sale for £3.5million
- 2 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
- 3 'Thank you for everything' - How Norfolk marked Duke of Edinburgh's funeral
- 4 People without Covid symptoms urged to use new walk-in test site
- 5 Man charged with spate of burglaries and thefts in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 6 Norfolk County Council elections 2021: Who is standing in Breckland?
- 7 Coronation Street star's surprise message to Norfolk care team
- 8 Norfolk man's year-long fitness challenge in memory of parents
- 9 Family attractions back for big weekend after months of shutdown
- 10 Norfolk attractions enjoy 'amazing' Saturday as visitors flood back