Resident views sought to help develop Watton’s neighbourhood plan
- Credit: Ian Burt
Residents are being asked to give their views on a range of topics which could affect their town.
People who live in Watton are being asked to make their voices heard on topics including housing, transport and services, which will go towards helping to form a neighbourhood plan.
A Neighbourhood Plan Working Group of volunteers has been formed by the town council to determine what residents want for the future of the town.
An initial questionnaire has provided an outline of key issues but group meetings will be held to gain as many views as possible.
The meetings will be held at the Watton Christian Community Centre on October 19 and October 26 at 7pm.
A Watton Neighbourhood Planning Surgery with MP George Freeman will be held at the Queens Hall on December 1 at 7pm.
For more information contact the Watton town clerk on 01953 881007.
- 1 All under 40s to be offered Covid booster jab
- 2 Waste carrier fined £1,900 after metal and containers found in woodland
- 3 Row erupts after dozens of trees aligning footpath chopped down
- 4 Hockey club plans fundraising tournament to save its pitch
- 5 Converted water tower home to appear on Grand Designs
- 6 RAF Marham fighter pilot crashes £100m F-35 in Mediterranean Sea
- 7 Road closed after overhead powerlines go down
- 8 Revealed: The area of Norfolk where homes are at higher risk of flooding
- 9 What do Amazon's credit card changes mean for you?
- 10 Wind farm decision due in days