Resident views sought to help develop Watton’s neighbourhood plan
- Credit: Ian Burt
Residents are being asked to give their views on a range of topics which could affect their town.
People who live in Watton are being asked to make their voices heard on topics including housing, transport and services, which will go towards helping to form a neighbourhood plan.
A Neighbourhood Plan Working Group of volunteers has been formed by the town council to determine what residents want for the future of the town.
An initial questionnaire has provided an outline of key issues but group meetings will be held to gain as many views as possible.
The meetings will be held at the Watton Christian Community Centre on October 19 and October 26 at 7pm.
You may also want to watch:
A Watton Neighbourhood Planning Surgery with MP George Freeman will be held at the Queens Hall on December 1 at 7pm.
For more information contact the Watton town clerk on 01953 881007.
- 1 Sacked police officer admits child porn charges
- 2 Council splashes out £780,000 on agile working
- 3 Man in 30s charged with Shipdham murder
- 4 Woman admits causing deaths of Norfolk couple in road crash
- 5 'Truly sorry' glamping owner apologises after negative reviews
- 6 Vast farm network aims to be a trailblazer for wildlife
- 7 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
- 8 Popular support services for the elderly in jeopardy
- 9 Teens aged 16-17 years old will be allowed vaccine before new school term
- 10 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman dies in village