Removals firm keeps royal warrant
REMOVALS company Abels has had its royal warrant extended until 2011.The firm which was the first to gain the warrant for removals and storage services, has had the warrant since 1988.
REMOVALS company Abels has had its royal warrant extended until 2011.
The firm which was the first to gain the warrant for removals and storage services, has had the warrant since 1988.
Abels started to work for the Royal household in 1981.
In December 1988, it was awarded the unique accolade in recognition of services rendered.
You may also want to watch:
Royal warrants are reviewed periodically, to ensure services remain of the highest quality.
Philip Pertoldi, Abels' group managing director, said: “It was an honour to have been awarded a royal warrant, and we are delighted that it has been again extended, recognising our continuing work for the Royal palaces for more than 25 years.”
- 1 Farm park wins accolade for helping 'amazing' rare animals
- 2 Unique Norfolk tower wins national architecture award
- 3 Town to introduce ice skating at annual Christmas light switch-on
- 4 BMW stolen from driveway in small Norfolk village
- 5 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 6 People urged to share their views on the future of Breckland towns
- 7 Fly-tipping couple fined £400 for dumping mattress
- 8 Roads to close in Swaffham for Christmas market weekend
- 9 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 10 Elizabeth Truss and Dominic Raab to share access to mansion after PM ruling