Removals firm keeps royal warrant
REMOVALS company Abels has had its royal warrant extended until 2011.The firm which was the first to gain the warrant for removals and storage services, has had the warrant since 1988.
REMOVALS company Abels has had its royal warrant extended until 2011.
The firm which was the first to gain the warrant for removals and storage services, has had the warrant since 1988.
Abels started to work for the Royal household in 1981.
In December 1988, it was awarded the unique accolade in recognition of services rendered.
You may also want to watch:
Royal warrants are reviewed periodically, to ensure services remain of the highest quality.
Philip Pertoldi, Abels' group managing director, said: “It was an honour to have been awarded a royal warrant, and we are delighted that it has been again extended, recognising our continuing work for the Royal palaces for more than 25 years.”
- 1 Couple reveal reason for closing 30-year-old firm
- 2 Household Cavalry to make Norfolk return
- 3 Discount retailer opens new furniture store in Swaffham
- 4 One of Norfolk's most expensive homes for sale for £3.5million
- 5 Norfolk County Council elections 2021: Who is standing in Breckland?
- 6 'Suspicious package' turns out to be hidden treasure chest
- 7 Teams to take on 375-mile walking challenge for Norfolk charities
- 8 Election 2021: Norfolk and Suffolk council candidates published
- 9 Norfolk's Covid rate still low despite slight rises in some areas
- 10 Street light debate councillor says education would stop fear of dark