Removals firm keeps royal warrant
REMOVALS company Abels has had its royal warrant extended until 2011.The firm which was the first to gain the warrant for removals and storage services, has had the warrant since 1988.
REMOVALS company Abels has had its royal warrant extended until 2011.
The firm which was the first to gain the warrant for removals and storage services, has had the warrant since 1988.
Abels started to work for the Royal household in 1981.
In December 1988, it was awarded the unique accolade in recognition of services rendered.
You may also want to watch:
Royal warrants are reviewed periodically, to ensure services remain of the highest quality.
Philip Pertoldi, Abels' group managing director, said: “It was an honour to have been awarded a royal warrant, and we are delighted that it has been again extended, recognising our continuing work for the Royal palaces for more than 25 years.”
- 1 Five-acre allotment site to be sold after failed council land swap deal
- 2 UEA expert: Covid isolation 'will still be needed in a year's time'
- 3 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 4 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 5 1,000-year-old church to hold fundraising concerts
- 6 Stretch of A11 closed due to 'large amount' of tyre debris on road
- 7 Crucial step taken towards new leisure centre for town
- 8 Stunning double rainbows follow thunderstorms
- 9 'We will get it back' - Care home told to improve but boss stays positive
- 10 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected