Horsebox driver had two dogs on her lap and wasn’t wearing seatbelt
- Credit: IAN BURT
Police stopped a driver who wasn't wearing a seatbelt and had dogs on her lap - all while towing a horsebox.
Officers from Breckand police pulled over a driver who was towing a horsebox in Swaffham town centre this morning (August 3).
They found that, in addition to not wearing a seatbelt, the woman was also driving along with two dogs on her lap.
She was subsequently issued with a Traffic Offence Report (TOR), which could result in her being summonsed to court.
In a post on Twitter, an officer from Breckland police said: "I have just stopped a Horsebox in #Swaffham town centre. The driver wasn't wearing her seatbelt and had two dogs on her lap.
You may also want to watch:
"It was an accident waiting to happen! She has been reported for both offences."
- 1 Household Cavalry to make Norfolk return
- 2 Norfolk's Covid rate still low despite slight rises in some areas
- 3 'Suspicious package' turns out to be hidden treasure chest
- 4 One of Norfolk's most expensive homes for sale for £3.5million
- 5 Teams to take on 375-mile walking challenge for Norfolk charities
- 6 Historic Debenhams building goes up for rent
- 7 Norfolk County Council elections 2021: Who is standing in Breckland?
- 8 'Thank you for everything' - How Norfolk marked Duke of Edinburgh's funeral
- 9 Man charged with spate of burglaries and thefts in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 10 Norfolk attractions enjoy 'amazing' Saturday as visitors flood back