Horsebox driver had two dogs on her lap and wasn’t wearing seatbelt
- Credit: IAN BURT
Police stopped a driver who wasn't wearing a seatbelt and had dogs on her lap - all while towing a horsebox.
Officers from Breckand police pulled over a driver who was towing a horsebox in Swaffham town centre this morning (August 3).
They found that, in addition to not wearing a seatbelt, the woman was also driving along with two dogs on her lap.
She was subsequently issued with a Traffic Offence Report (TOR), which could result in her being summonsed to court.
In a post on Twitter, an officer from Breckland police said: "I have just stopped a Horsebox in #Swaffham town centre. The driver wasn't wearing her seatbelt and had two dogs on her lap.
You may also want to watch:
"It was an accident waiting to happen! She has been reported for both offences."
- 1 Couple sell pub with Nelson link after council stops dream project
- 2 Motoring giant pledges more than 600 brand new laptops to appeal
- 3 Waits for second Covid jabs on target in our region
- 4 Wind farm engineers to drill below cliffs and rivers
- 5 Concern people are letting their guards down after getting Covid-19 jabs
- 6 Norfolk MP denies breaking ministerial code by working for PPE firm
- 7 More than 1,000 laptops donated to children in need in campaign
- 8 Covid led to huge fall in Norfolk parking fines and £1.3m budget hole
- 9 Ice warning after freezing temperatures overnight
- 10 Discount hobby shop The Works 'could run out of money'