Horsebox driver had two dogs on her lap and wasn’t wearing seatbelt
- Credit: IAN BURT
Police stopped a driver who wasn't wearing a seatbelt and had dogs on her lap - all while towing a horsebox.
Officers from Breckand police pulled over a driver who was towing a horsebox in Swaffham town centre this morning (August 3).
They found that, in addition to not wearing a seatbelt, the woman was also driving along with two dogs on her lap.
She was subsequently issued with a Traffic Offence Report (TOR), which could result in her being summonsed to court.
In a post on Twitter, an officer from Breckland police said: "I have just stopped a Horsebox in #Swaffham town centre. The driver wasn't wearing her seatbelt and had two dogs on her lap.
You may also want to watch:
"It was an accident waiting to happen! She has been reported for both offences."
- 1 Sacked police officer admits child porn charges
- 2 Council splashes out £780,000 on agile working
- 3 Man in 30s charged with Shipdham murder
- 4 Woman admits causing deaths of Norfolk couple in road crash
- 5 'Truly sorry' glamping owner apologises after negative reviews
- 6 Vast farm network aims to be a trailblazer for wildlife
- 7 Popular support services for the elderly in jeopardy
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman dies in village
- 9 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
- 10 Teens aged 16-17 years old will be allowed vaccine before new school term