Police seek crash witnesses
Police are investigating a crash on the A47 which left a motorcyclist with serious head and chest injuries. The crash happened on the A47 at Necton near the junction with the North Pickenham Road at about 5.
Police are investigating a crash on the A47 which left a motorcyclist with serious head and chest injuries.
The crash happened on the A47 at Necton near the junction with the North Pickenham Road at about 5.40pm on Friday night.
A man aged in his 50s was riding a red Honda motorcycle heading towards Norwich when he came off the machine and collided with a silver Chrysler Crossfire vehicle.
Police said the motorcyclist was left with serious head and chest injuries.
You may also want to watch:
The road was blocked in both directions by police following the crash and was not reopened until just after 9pm the same night.
Police want to hear from any witnesses to the collision or to the manner of driving of the vehicles prior to the collision.
- 1 Household Cavalry to make Norfolk return
- 2 Couple reveal reason for closing 30-year-old firm
- 3 One of Norfolk's most expensive homes for sale for £3.5million
- 4 'Suspicious package' turns out to be hidden treasure chest
- 5 Norfolk's Covid rate still low despite slight rises in some areas
- 6 Teams to take on 375-mile walking challenge for Norfolk charities
- 7 Norfolk County Council elections 2021: Who is standing in Breckland?
- 8 Election 2021: Norfolk and Suffolk council candidates published
- 9 Street light debate councillor says education would stop fear of dark
- 10 Family attractions back for big weekend after months of shutdown
t Contact PC Darren Wynne or Sgt Peter Howlett on 0845 4564567.