Police seek crash witnesses
Police are investigating a crash on the A47 which left a motorcyclist with serious head and chest injuries. The crash happened on the A47 at Necton near the junction with the North Pickenham Road at about 5.
Police are investigating a crash on the A47 which left a motorcyclist with serious head and chest injuries.
The crash happened on the A47 at Necton near the junction with the North Pickenham Road at about 5.40pm on Friday night.
A man aged in his 50s was riding a red Honda motorcycle heading towards Norwich when he came off the machine and collided with a silver Chrysler Crossfire vehicle.
Police said the motorcyclist was left with serious head and chest injuries.
The road was blocked in both directions by police following the crash and was not reopened until just after 9pm the same night.
Police want to hear from any witnesses to the collision or to the manner of driving of the vehicles prior to the collision.
- 1 GP allowed non-clinical staff to change medications, inspection shows
- 2 Woman set for crucial surgery after £20,000 target reached
- 3 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 4 Woman in 70s left with life-threatening injuries after crash near Swaffham
- 5 Video footage appeal after car crashed into A47 central reservation
- 6 Care home burglar recalled to prison over racist assault
- 7 Readers reveal top 10 fish and chips - but the battle is on for top spot
- 8 Female governor of Norfolk prison says job is 'easier than being a mum'
- 9 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 10 Beer from Lidl and vegan chocolates among items recalled over safety fears
t Contact PC Darren Wynne or Sgt Peter Howlett on 0845 4564567.