Police seek crash witnesses
Police are investigating a crash on the A47 which left a motorcyclist with serious head and chest injuries. The crash happened on the A47 at Necton near the junction with the North Pickenham Road at about 5.
Police are investigating a crash on the A47 which left a motorcyclist with serious head and chest injuries.
The crash happened on the A47 at Necton near the junction with the North Pickenham Road at about 5.40pm on Friday night.
A man aged in his 50s was riding a red Honda motorcycle heading towards Norwich when he came off the machine and collided with a silver Chrysler Crossfire vehicle.
Police said the motorcyclist was left with serious head and chest injuries.
You may also want to watch:
The road was blocked in both directions by police following the crash and was not reopened until just after 9pm the same night.
Police want to hear from any witnesses to the collision or to the manner of driving of the vehicles prior to the collision.
- 1 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 2 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 3 Night out safety advice issued after drink-spiking reports in Norfolk
- 4 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
- 5 Town to introduce ice skating at annual Christmas light switch-on
- 6 Norfolk carer named one of best in the country
- 7 National Living Wage workers to receive pay rise next year
- 8 Farm park wins accolade for helping 'amazing' rare animals
- 9 Soil testing firm to create 45 new jobs in Norfolk
- 10 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
t Contact PC Darren Wynne or Sgt Peter Howlett on 0845 4564567.