Do you recognise these burglary suspects?
- Credit: Archant
Following a spate of burglaries police have released CCTV images of the suspects in the hope witnesses will be able to identify them.
The first break-in took place overnight at a business on Norwich Road in Watton on Tuesday March 20 where the suspects forced entry to the premises and stole a safe which contained cash, a television, food supplements, a laptop and an Apple iMac with a monitor.
The second burglary took place on the same evening where cash was stolen from within.
Suspects are also believed to have damaged CCTV at a third premises on Norwich Road and broken a padlock and stealing a fence panel from a children's play area.
Officers have released images of the men suspected to have been connected with the burglaries and have asked anyone who may recognise them to contact Pc Daniel Wales at Dereham police station on 101.
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 2 Decision expected within weeks on 40 homes in village
- 3 'Man with a van' fined for dumping waste in village
- 4 Inquest into Banham Poultry deaths adjourned again amid manslaughter probe
- 5 Meet the couple who won holidays by the sea for a year
- 6 'We must learn to live with Covid' says health secretary on Plan B's end
- 7 Perfect close-up of 'Wolf Moon' captured in Norfolk by astrophotographer
- 8 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
- 9 Air ambulance called after three people seriously injured in A47 crash
- 10 People who test positive on lateral flows no longer need PCR