Norfolk company puts Peppa Pig on the plate with shaped veggies
- Credit: Archant
A food company is hoping to get youngsters to eat their vegetables as it launches a new line of Peppa Pig products.
Fun Food Family, based in Merton, near Watton, has created a line of frozen vegetables cut into the shape of the popular children's cartoon character's face.
The range includes 500g peas with shaped carrots, 500g carrots and 400g Pig potato faces.
It is already available in Heron Foods and freezer sections of B&M stores with the line going national on October 7 as it becomes available in Morrisons.
A post on B&M's social media advertising the new potato faces has received more than 5,000 shares and 41,000 comments from excited parents hoping the shapes will get their children eating their greens.
You may also want to watch:
It is not just parents commenting as there have been many joking about the shapes making the perfect date meal.
- 1 Flats could replace disused shop space in town centre
- 2 Woman hurt as A47 crash leaves car in ditch
- 3 Norfolk yet to reach peak in latest wave of coronavirus deaths
- 4 Burst main leaves villages without water
- 5 Care home residents get taste of skydiving and rollercoasters
- 6 Handyman from Watton died at home, inquest hears
- 7 Inquests into deaths at Banham Poultry adjourned for seventh time
- 8 'I didn't want to bother NHS' - Cancer scare mum urges others to seek help
- 9 Vaccines roll-out to move on to over 70s
- 10 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?