Norfolk company puts Peppa Pig on the plate with shaped veggies
- Credit: Archant
A food company is hoping to get youngsters to eat their vegetables as it launches a new line of Peppa Pig products.
Fun Food Family, based in Merton, near Watton, has created a line of frozen vegetables cut into the shape of the popular children's cartoon character's face.
The range includes 500g peas with shaped carrots, 500g carrots and 400g Pig potato faces.
It is already available in Heron Foods and freezer sections of B&M stores with the line going national on October 7 as it becomes available in Morrisons.
A post on B&M's social media advertising the new potato faces has received more than 5,000 shares and 41,000 comments from excited parents hoping the shapes will get their children eating their greens.
It is not just parents commenting as there have been many joking about the shapes making the perfect date meal.
- 1 TSB announce closure of its bank in Swaffham
- 2 Weather warning issued as wintry showers expected to cause icy conditions
- 3 Warning issued over fake Omicron variant test scam
- 4 Waste carrier fined £1,900 after metal and containers found in woodland
- 5 Converted water tower home to appear on Grand Designs
- 6 Who should you vote for in Breckland by-election?
- 7 What to see in the sky in December: The 'Cold Moon' and meteor showers
- 8 Hockey club plans fundraising tournament to save its pitch
- 9 Waitrose and Halfords recall items over health and safety concerns
- 10 Norfolk Labour website tells people not to vote for party