Norfolk company puts Peppa Pig on the plate with shaped veggies
- Credit: Archant
A food company is hoping to get youngsters to eat their vegetables as it launches a new line of Peppa Pig products.
Fun Food Family, based in Merton, near Watton, has created a line of frozen vegetables cut into the shape of the popular children's cartoon character's face.
The range includes 500g peas with shaped carrots, 500g carrots and 400g Pig potato faces.
It is already available in Heron Foods and freezer sections of B&M stores with the line going national on October 7 as it becomes available in Morrisons.
A post on B&M's social media advertising the new potato faces has received more than 5,000 shares and 41,000 comments from excited parents hoping the shapes will get their children eating their greens.
You may also want to watch:
It is not just parents commenting as there have been many joking about the shapes making the perfect date meal.
- 1 Sacked police officer admits child porn charges
- 2 Council splashes out £780,000 on agile working
- 3 Man in 30s charged with Shipdham murder
- 4 Popular support services for the elderly in jeopardy
- 5 Woman admits causing deaths of Norfolk couple in road crash
- 6 What has Breckland's Market Towns Initiative achieved?
- 7 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman dies in village
- 9 'Truly sorry' glamping owner apologises after negative reviews
- 10 Teens aged 16-17 years old will be allowed vaccine before new school term