Norfolk company puts Peppa Pig on the plate with shaped veggies
- Credit: Archant
A food company is hoping to get youngsters to eat their vegetables as it launches a new line of Peppa Pig products.
Fun Food Family, based in Merton, near Watton, has created a line of frozen vegetables cut into the shape of the popular children's cartoon character's face.
The range includes 500g peas with shaped carrots, 500g carrots and 400g Pig potato faces.
It is already available in Heron Foods and freezer sections of B&M stores with the line going national on October 7 as it becomes available in Morrisons.
A post on B&M's social media advertising the new potato faces has received more than 5,000 shares and 41,000 comments from excited parents hoping the shapes will get their children eating their greens.
You may also want to watch:
It is not just parents commenting as there have been many joking about the shapes making the perfect date meal.
- 1 Couple reveal reason for closing 30-year-old firm
- 2 Discount retailer opens new furniture store in Swaffham
- 3 Household Cavalry to make Norfolk return
- 4 One of Norfolk's most expensive homes for sale for £3.5million
- 5 Norfolk County Council elections 2021: Who is standing in Breckland?
- 6 Slight increase in Norfolk coronavirus rates after restrictions eased
- 7 Election 2021: Norfolk and Suffolk council candidates published
- 8 'Suspicious package' turns out to be hidden treasure chest
- 9 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
- 10 PR workers' silence to help others find their voice