Pellets fired at community hall
Ian ClarkeThree windows at Queens Hall in Norwich Road, Watton, were damaged after pellets were fired from a weapon.Police believe either an air pistol or bb gun was used during the incident.Ian Clarke
Three windows at Queens Hall in Norwich Road, Watton, were damaged after pellets were fired from a weapon.
Police believe either an air pistol or bb gun was used during the incident between 3.30pm on Tuesday May 18 and 6.30pm on Thursday May 20.
Police want to hear from anyone who may have witnessed anything suspicious in the area or with information about the suspects.
Contact PC Chris Newberry at Watton Police Station on 0845 456 4567 or anonymously by calling Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Disgusting' - councillor slams culprits for defecating on footpaths and in front gardens
- 2 Schools in Norfolk closed or partially shut due to coronavirus
- 3 How Norfolk and Waveney MPs voted in coronavirus tiers vote
- 4 Dozens of new Covid marshals to become 'the eyes and ears of the districts'
- 5 'He's a dear little dog' - Thieves steal family pet Arthur
- 6 'He cried, I cried' - Loved ones reunited through care home's pilot test scheme
- 7 Rough sleepers' plea to be 'kept inside' as council secures £635k funding
- 8 Why have Norfolk and Suffolk been placed in Tier 2?
- 9 Norfolk sees significant falls in Covid cases, figures show
- 10 What was ‘strange stretched circle’ spotted over Norfolk skies?