Pellets fired at community hall
Ian ClarkeThree windows at Queens Hall in Norwich Road, Watton, were damaged after pellets were fired from a weapon.Police believe either an air pistol or bb gun was used during the incident.Ian Clarke
Three windows at Queens Hall in Norwich Road, Watton, were damaged after pellets were fired from a weapon.
Police believe either an air pistol or bb gun was used during the incident between 3.30pm on Tuesday May 18 and 6.30pm on Thursday May 20.
Police want to hear from anyone who may have witnessed anything suspicious in the area or with information about the suspects.
Contact PC Chris Newberry at Watton Police Station on 0845 456 4567 or anonymously by calling Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Met office issue weather warnings for thunderstorms in parts of Norfolk
- 2 Father and son rescued after being swept out to sea
- 3 'Slow down, save lives' - Police launch speed awareness campaign
- 4 'We will get it back' - Care home told to improve but boss stays positive
- 5 Pings and exemptions: What are the rules around self-isolation?
- 6 Pony hire business to offer circus shows in your garden
- 7 Norfolk Day's Big Clean Up best kept community announced
- 8 'Lost a couple of staff members a day' - how the 'pingdemic' is hitting Norfolk
- 9 Crucial step taken towards new leisure centre for town
- 10 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected