Partners in Town: New era at Wayland Partnership and new exhibition
- Credit: Archant
This week begins a new era as Richard and Charlotte join the Wayland House Team.
They will be overwhelmed with information – there is a good deal to cover after almost 20 years.
We have a lovely local exhibition in the Dragonfly Gallery for the next two weeks.
Sadly, the planned exhibition had to be cancelled because of illness, but this gave us the opportunity to feature local artists who are members of three local art groups in the Wayland area.
There are more than 60 pieces of art in a variety of media which are well worth a visit. Entry to the Gallery is free and the kettle is always on.
You may also want to watch:
Wayland was well represented at the Royal Norfolk Show last week; the Wayland Partnership, the Wayland Chamber of Commerce and Visit Wayland shared a stand in the Buy Local marquee and despite the heavy rain, had two very busy days.
In September, we will be hosting a business showcase event at the Queens Hall.
- 1 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 2 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 3 Night out safety advice issued after drink-spiking reports in Norfolk
- 4 What is the government's Plan B for Covid this winter?
- 5 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
- 6 Town to introduce ice skating at annual Christmas light switch-on
- 7 Game of Thrones and The Crown actor to star in Norfolk play
- 8 Norfolk carer named one of best in the country
- 9 Farm park wins accolade for helping 'amazing' rare animals
- 10 People urged to share their views on the future of Breckland towns
This is a free event for Wayland businesses across all sectors to showcase what they do.
If you are new businesses or you work from home this is an opportunity to tell the community you are out there.
If you have an idea for a business or a new line and want to try it out in a safe and friendly environment, we can offer a pop-up stall.
If you need some advice about funding a new project, or writing a business plan, we will provide support.
Or if you would just like to network with other businesses or learn more about the Chamber of Commerce, the Wayland Partnership or Visit Wayland.
For more information or to book a stall contact Jan Godfrey at email@example.com or 01953 880202.