Partners in Town: New era at Wayland Partnership and new exhibition
- Credit: Archant
This week begins a new era as Richard and Charlotte join the Wayland House Team.
They will be overwhelmed with information – there is a good deal to cover after almost 20 years.
We have a lovely local exhibition in the Dragonfly Gallery for the next two weeks.
Sadly, the planned exhibition had to be cancelled because of illness, but this gave us the opportunity to feature local artists who are members of three local art groups in the Wayland area.
There are more than 60 pieces of art in a variety of media which are well worth a visit. Entry to the Gallery is free and the kettle is always on.
You may also want to watch:
Wayland was well represented at the Royal Norfolk Show last week; the Wayland Partnership, the Wayland Chamber of Commerce and Visit Wayland shared a stand in the Buy Local marquee and despite the heavy rain, had two very busy days.
In September, we will be hosting a business showcase event at the Queens Hall.
- 1 'Don't mix, shop online' - People urged to go beyond lockdown rules
- 2 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 5 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 6 Man charged with drink-driving on the A11
- 7 Hundreds of homes across Norfolk hit by power cut
- 8 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 9 In pictures: Children make the most of weekend snow
- 10 'I will not resign,' says councillor who broke Covid isolation
This is a free event for Wayland businesses across all sectors to showcase what they do.
If you are new businesses or you work from home this is an opportunity to tell the community you are out there.
If you have an idea for a business or a new line and want to try it out in a safe and friendly environment, we can offer a pop-up stall.
If you need some advice about funding a new project, or writing a business plan, we will provide support.
Or if you would just like to network with other businesses or learn more about the Chamber of Commerce, the Wayland Partnership or Visit Wayland.
For more information or to book a stall contact Jan Godfrey at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01953 880202.