Partners in Town: New era at Wayland Partnership and new exhibition
- Credit: Archant
This week begins a new era as Richard and Charlotte join the Wayland House Team.
They will be overwhelmed with information – there is a good deal to cover after almost 20 years.
We have a lovely local exhibition in the Dragonfly Gallery for the next two weeks.
Sadly, the planned exhibition had to be cancelled because of illness, but this gave us the opportunity to feature local artists who are members of three local art groups in the Wayland area.
There are more than 60 pieces of art in a variety of media which are well worth a visit. Entry to the Gallery is free and the kettle is always on.
You may also want to watch:
Wayland was well represented at the Royal Norfolk Show last week; the Wayland Partnership, the Wayland Chamber of Commerce and Visit Wayland shared a stand in the Buy Local marquee and despite the heavy rain, had two very busy days.
In September, we will be hosting a business showcase event at the Queens Hall.
- 1 People 'driving across the county' to new Indian street food van
- 2 1,000-year-old church to hold fundraising concerts
- 3 Perfect tonic? Cottage which was Victorian apothecary for sale
- 4 New Covid variants may require jabs for children, UEA experts warn
- 5 'We will get it back' - Care home told to improve but boss stays positive
- 6 Norfolk Day's Big Clean Up best kept community announced
- 7 Heavy rain and thunder set to continue with weather warnings in place
- 8 Once-extinct rare frog returns to its Norfolk home
- 9 Met office issue weather warnings for thunderstorms in parts of Norfolk
- 10 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
This is a free event for Wayland businesses across all sectors to showcase what they do.
If you are new businesses or you work from home this is an opportunity to tell the community you are out there.
If you have an idea for a business or a new line and want to try it out in a safe and friendly environment, we can offer a pop-up stall.
If you need some advice about funding a new project, or writing a business plan, we will provide support.
Or if you would just like to network with other businesses or learn more about the Chamber of Commerce, the Wayland Partnership or Visit Wayland.
For more information or to book a stall contact Jan Godfrey at email@example.com or 01953 880202.