All the family attractions in Norfolk and Waveney reopening on April 12
- Credit: Brittany Woodman
From zoos to theme parks, many outdoor family attractions in Norfolk and Waveney are set to reopen on April 12 as lockdown restrictions ease.
Africa Alive! in Kessingland and Banham Zoo (first five days for annual pass holders only, open to everyone else from April 17)
Amazona Zoo, Cromer
Beccles Lido (reopened in March)
Bircham Windmill (gardens, bakery and flour shop only, windmill and bread baking from May 17)
Bishop's Boats Seal Trips, Blakeney
Bressingham Steam & Gardens (gardens reopened in March, trains and Gallopersr opening on April 14)
Broads Tours (reopened in March), Wroxham
Fairhaven Woodland and Water Garden (reopened in March), South Walsham
High Lodge at Thetford Forest - including Go Ape (reopened in March)
Horning Ferry Marina
Holkham (cycle hire, high ropes and adventure play area reopened in March, outdoor events start April 15)
Hoveton Hall Estate (reopened April 2)
Merrivale Model Village, Great Yarmouth
North Norfolk Railway
Oasis Camel Park, Halesworth
Pettitts Animal Adventure Park, Reedham
Richardson's Day Boats (reopened in March), Wroxham
ROARR! Dinosaur Adventure, Lenwade
Sandringham Estate (gardens only, house from May 29)
Thrigby Hall Wildlife Gardens
Watatunga Wildlife Reserve, Tottenhill
Waveney River Centre (reopened in March), Beccles
Wroxham Barns (Junior Farm and Fun Park open weekends from April 17 and daily in school holidays)
Pensthorpe Natural Park
Great Yarmouth Pleasure Beach
Southwold Maize Maze (weekends and play park only)
Pleasurewood Hills, Lowestoft
Under the latest step in the roadmap out of lockdown, outdoor attractions, pub gardens, self-contained accommodation, non-essential retail, salons, libraries and gyms can reopen from Monday.
- Most attractions require pre-booking so head to the websites to secure a slot.
- 1 Prime minister to give green light for May 17 Covid-19 lockdown easing
- 2 Buses converted into Covid testing units ahead of expected third wave
- 3 New PCC - I will lobby home secretary to crackdown on police abusers
- 4 Lockdown to be eased: what else can I do from May 17?
- 5 Emotional great grandma meets nine-month-old twins for first time
- 6 'Your efforts have paid off' - Further lockdown lifting confirmed for May 17
- 7 What now for Norfolk County Council after the elections?
- 8 Town planning for future of theatre and swimming pool at historic convent
- 9 Logs spill across A47 after lorry and tractor crash
- 10 'They’d never been to the park': plea for more foster carers
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to this list.