North Norfolk law firm Hayes and Storr opens seventh office
A Norfolk law firm has expanded its reach across the county with the opening of its seventh office.
Hayes and Storr opened its Swaffham office earlier this month, from where it will offer legal services for individuals and businesses.
Hayes and Storr director Susan Matthews said the firm had been working with clients in Swaffham before the move.
'The directors were never in any doubt of the town's potential for growth and investment,' she said.
'We've seen a recent rise in property development as well as new business moving into the area, and we're delighted to have a brand new office where we can receive individuals, families and businesses.'
You may also want to watch:
Hayes and Storr now employs more than 90 people in seven offices across north and west Norfolk. It is based in Fakenham, where it claims to have been operating for more than 200 years.
The Swaffham office can be found in Acorn House on Turbine Way.
- 1 'Lost a couple of staff members a day' - how the 'pingdemic' is hitting Norfolk
- 2 'We will get it back' - Care home told to improve but boss stays positive
- 3 Met office issue weather warnings for thunderstorms in parts of Norfolk
- 4 Father and son rescued after being swept out to sea
- 5 'Slow down, save lives' - Police launch speed awareness campaign
- 6 Pings and exemptions: What are the rules around self-isolation?
- 7 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 8 Pony hire business to offer circus shows in your garden
- 9 Crucial step taken towards new leisure centre for town
- 10 Public hearing for long-delayed A47 dualling plans