North Norfolk law firm Hayes and Storr opens seventh office
A Norfolk law firm has expanded its reach across the county with the opening of its seventh office.
Hayes and Storr opened its Swaffham office earlier this month, from where it will offer legal services for individuals and businesses.
Hayes and Storr director Susan Matthews said the firm had been working with clients in Swaffham before the move.
'The directors were never in any doubt of the town's potential for growth and investment,' she said.
'We've seen a recent rise in property development as well as new business moving into the area, and we're delighted to have a brand new office where we can receive individuals, families and businesses.'
You may also want to watch:
Hayes and Storr now employs more than 90 people in seven offices across north and west Norfolk. It is based in Fakenham, where it claims to have been operating for more than 200 years.
The Swaffham office can be found in Acorn House on Turbine Way.
- 1 Hundreds of homes across Norfolk hit by power cut
- 2 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 3 Analysis: Is lockdown finally working in Norfolk?
- 4 A148 shut for 'most of morning' after serious crash
- 5 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 6 Staff lose jobs at retailer Outfit with plans to close permanently
- 7 'It's opened my eyes' - What is it really like having coronavirus?
- 8 Woman faces trial for causing deaths of Norfolk couple
- 9 Seven lockdown rules that could change
- 10 'I will not resign,' says councillor who broke Covid isolation