North Norfolk law firm Hayes and Storr opens seventh office
A Norfolk law firm has expanded its reach across the county with the opening of its seventh office.
Hayes and Storr opened its Swaffham office earlier this month, from where it will offer legal services for individuals and businesses.
Hayes and Storr director Susan Matthews said the firm had been working with clients in Swaffham before the move.
'The directors were never in any doubt of the town's potential for growth and investment,' she said.
'We've seen a recent rise in property development as well as new business moving into the area, and we're delighted to have a brand new office where we can receive individuals, families and businesses.'
Hayes and Storr now employs more than 90 people in seven offices across north and west Norfolk. It is based in Fakenham, where it claims to have been operating for more than 200 years.
The Swaffham office can be found in Acorn House on Turbine Way.
- 1 Pair admit racial attack in Chinese restaurant
- 2 Serious road crash hotspots in Norfolk revealed as fatalities fall
- 3 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 4 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this weekend
- 5 Education bursary worth £1,000 launched to mark Queen's Jubilee
- 6 GP allowed non-clinical staff to change medications, inspection shows
- 7 By George! Woman digs up coin 'from reign of George I'
- 8 A47 closed for several hours following crash in west Norfolk
- 9 Lane of A47 remains shut after serious crash yesterday afternoon
- 10 All aboard for a 'street party atmosphere' at railway's jubilee events