North Norfolk law firm Hayes and Storr opens seventh office
A Norfolk law firm has expanded its reach across the county with the opening of its seventh office.
Hayes and Storr opened its Swaffham office earlier this month, from where it will offer legal services for individuals and businesses.
Hayes and Storr director Susan Matthews said the firm had been working with clients in Swaffham before the move.
'The directors were never in any doubt of the town's potential for growth and investment,' she said.
'We've seen a recent rise in property development as well as new business moving into the area, and we're delighted to have a brand new office where we can receive individuals, families and businesses.'
You may also want to watch:
Hayes and Storr now employs more than 90 people in seven offices across north and west Norfolk. It is based in Fakenham, where it claims to have been operating for more than 200 years.
The Swaffham office can be found in Acorn House on Turbine Way.
- 1 Household Cavalry to make Norfolk return
- 2 Couple reveal reason for closing 30-year-old firm
- 3 One of Norfolk's most expensive homes for sale for £3.5million
- 4 'Suspicious package' turns out to be hidden treasure chest
- 5 Teams to take on 375-mile walking challenge for Norfolk charities
- 6 Norfolk County Council elections 2021: Who is standing in Breckland?
- 7 Norfolk's Covid rate still low despite slight rises in some areas
- 8 Election 2021: Norfolk and Suffolk council candidates published
- 9 Street light debate councillor says education would stop fear of dark
- 10 Historic Debenhams building goes up for rent