North Norfolk law firm Hayes and Storr opens seventh office
A Norfolk law firm has expanded its reach across the county with the opening of its seventh office.
Hayes and Storr opened its Swaffham office earlier this month, from where it will offer legal services for individuals and businesses.
Hayes and Storr director Susan Matthews said the firm had been working with clients in Swaffham before the move.
'The directors were never in any doubt of the town's potential for growth and investment,' she said.
'We've seen a recent rise in property development as well as new business moving into the area, and we're delighted to have a brand new office where we can receive individuals, families and businesses.'
You may also want to watch:
Hayes and Storr now employs more than 90 people in seven offices across north and west Norfolk. It is based in Fakenham, where it claims to have been operating for more than 200 years.
The Swaffham office can be found in Acorn House on Turbine Way.
- 1 National Living Wage workers to receive pay rise next year
- 2 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
- 3 Norfolk carer named one of best in the country
- 4 Natalie Imbruglia announced for major new festival at Norfolk estate
- 5 Town to introduce ice skating at annual Christmas light switch-on
- 6 Farm park wins accolade for helping 'amazing' rare animals
- 7 Soil testing firm to create 45 new jobs in Norfolk
- 8 Opinion: Uncomfortable home truths about being retirement ready
- 9 BMW stolen from driveway in small Norfolk village
- 10 Man pulled teen from car and held knife to his throat in attack