Primary school maintains its good rating
- Credit: Archant
St Peter and St Paul Carbrooke Primary Academy is celebrating after it maintained its good Ofsted rating following a short inspection.
The school was praised for its support of pupils' well-being with pupils saying they felt 'staff listened to them and protected them'.
Headteacher Hannah Wheeler was praised for leading improvements to the teaching and learning of reading, writing and mathematics at key stage two.
Mrs Wheeler said she was pleased with the Ofsted due to changes which have taken place at the school, including becoming part of the Diocese of Norwich Education and Academies Trust in 2015.
She said: 'The dedication of the staff and the additional support given by the trust has ensured that we can maintain our 'good' status.
You may also want to watch:
'We are all working towards the same goal - the best for our children and know that the pupils and families are on our journey with us.'
- 1 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 2 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 3 Night out safety advice issued after drink-spiking reports in Norfolk
- 4 What is the government's Plan B for Covid this winter?
- 5 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
- 6 Town to introduce ice skating at annual Christmas light switch-on
- 7 Farm park wins accolade for helping 'amazing' rare animals
- 8 Norfolk carer named one of best in the country
- 9 National Living Wage workers to receive pay rise next year
- 10 People urged to share their views on the future of Breckland towns