Primary school maintains its good rating
- Credit: Archant
St Peter and St Paul Carbrooke Primary Academy is celebrating after it maintained its good Ofsted rating following a short inspection.
The school was praised for its support of pupils' well-being with pupils saying they felt 'staff listened to them and protected them'.
Headteacher Hannah Wheeler was praised for leading improvements to the teaching and learning of reading, writing and mathematics at key stage two.
Mrs Wheeler said she was pleased with the Ofsted due to changes which have taken place at the school, including becoming part of the Diocese of Norwich Education and Academies Trust in 2015.
She said: 'The dedication of the staff and the additional support given by the trust has ensured that we can maintain our 'good' status.
You may also want to watch:
'We are all working towards the same goal - the best for our children and know that the pupils and families are on our journey with us.'
- 1 'We will get it back' - Care home told to improve but boss stays positive
- 2 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 3 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 4 Crucial step taken towards new leisure centre for town
- 5 Public hearing for long-delayed A47 dualling plans
- 6 'Cold and desolate' - Anne Robinson's Countdown jibe at Norfolk
- 7 Pretty 17th century cottage linked to Lord Nelson for sale
- 8 Delays to thousands of bin collections across Breckland
- 9 7 places to avoid the crowds in Norfolk this summer
- 10 Thunderstorms and heavy rain warning for Norfolk