Primary school maintains its good rating
- Credit: Archant
St Peter and St Paul Carbrooke Primary Academy is celebrating after it maintained its good Ofsted rating following a short inspection.
The school was praised for its support of pupils' well-being with pupils saying they felt 'staff listened to them and protected them'.
Headteacher Hannah Wheeler was praised for leading improvements to the teaching and learning of reading, writing and mathematics at key stage two.
Mrs Wheeler said she was pleased with the Ofsted due to changes which have taken place at the school, including becoming part of the Diocese of Norwich Education and Academies Trust in 2015.
She said: 'The dedication of the staff and the additional support given by the trust has ensured that we can maintain our 'good' status.
You may also want to watch:
'We are all working towards the same goal - the best for our children and know that the pupils and families are on our journey with us.'
- 1 Flats could replace disused shop space in town centre
- 2 Woman hurt as A47 crash leaves car in ditch
- 3 Burst main leaves villages without water
- 4 Norfolk yet to reach peak in latest wave of coronavirus deaths
- 5 Inquests into deaths at Banham Poultry adjourned for seventh time
- 6 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
- 7 Handyman from Watton died at home, inquest hears
- 8 Specialist exercises for 'less mobile' during lockdown
- 9 Wetherspoon pubs reveal reopening plan after 'zero' sales
- 10 Care home residents get taste of skydiving and rollercoasters