Primary school maintains its good rating
- Credit: Archant
St Peter and St Paul Carbrooke Primary Academy is celebrating after it maintained its good Ofsted rating following a short inspection.
The school was praised for its support of pupils' well-being with pupils saying they felt 'staff listened to them and protected them'.
Headteacher Hannah Wheeler was praised for leading improvements to the teaching and learning of reading, writing and mathematics at key stage two.
Mrs Wheeler said she was pleased with the Ofsted due to changes which have taken place at the school, including becoming part of the Diocese of Norwich Education and Academies Trust in 2015.
She said: 'The dedication of the staff and the additional support given by the trust has ensured that we can maintain our 'good' status.
You may also want to watch:
'We are all working towards the same goal - the best for our children and know that the pupils and families are on our journey with us.'
- 1 One of Norfolk's most expensive homes for sale for £3.5million
- 2 Street light debate councillor says education would stop fear of dark
- 3 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
- 4 'Thank you for everything' - How Norfolk marked Duke of Edinburgh's funeral
- 5 Norfolk County Council elections 2021: Who is standing in Breckland?
- 6 Norfolk attractions enjoy 'amazing' Saturday as visitors flood back
- 7 Rapid coronavirus testing site set for launch in Thetford
- 8 Asda says redundancy 'last option' for bakery staff
- 9 On the buses: Mobile Covid vaccination service is launched
- 10 Historic Debenhams building goes up for rent