Charity dog show will raise money for Norfolk Lowland Search and Rescue
- Credit: Archant
A volunteer for Norfolk Lowland Search and Rescue (NorLSAR) has organised a charity dog show to raise money for the organisation.
Jessica Newbury joined NorLSAR a year ago and is currently training her dog Bella.
The event will be held on Saturday, September 8, at Breckland Dog training at The Hollies, Church Farm, in Ashill near Watton.
On the day, there will be classes which include best rescue, handsome dog and best puppy.
Rosettes will be awarded up to fourth place.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be stalls, refreshments and a tombola.
The show will run from 11am until 3pm.
- 1 1,000-year-old church to hold fundraising concerts
- 2 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 3 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 4 Photos capture impressive storm clouds dominating Norfolk skyline
- 5 Stretch of A11 closed due to 'large amount' of tyre debris on road
- 6 Stunning double rainbows follow thunderstorms
- 7 Opinion: Simple planning could help save money on Inheritance Tax
- 8 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Norfolk
- 9 More than 100,000 young people have had Covid jab in Norfolk and Waveney
- 10 People 'driving across the county' to new Indian street food van
There will be an entry fee of £2 per class.
NorLsar are a group of volunteers who are trained in search and rescue techniques and provide assistance to emergency services 24 hours a day and seven days a week.
For more information, contact Jessica on 07514266209.