Charity dog show will raise money for Norfolk Lowland Search and Rescue
- Credit: Archant
A volunteer for Norfolk Lowland Search and Rescue (NorLSAR) has organised a charity dog show to raise money for the organisation.
Jessica Newbury joined NorLSAR a year ago and is currently training her dog Bella.
The event will be held on Saturday, September 8, at Breckland Dog training at The Hollies, Church Farm, in Ashill near Watton.
On the day, there will be classes which include best rescue, handsome dog and best puppy.
Rosettes will be awarded up to fourth place.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be stalls, refreshments and a tombola.
The show will run from 11am until 3pm.
- 1 Hundreds of homes across Norfolk hit by power cut
- 2 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 3 Analysis: Is lockdown finally working in Norfolk?
- 4 A148 shut for 'most of morning' after serious crash
- 5 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 6 Staff lose jobs at retailer Outfit with plans to close permanently
- 7 'It's opened my eyes' - What is it really like having coronavirus?
- 8 Seven lockdown rules that could change
- 9 Woman faces trial for causing deaths of Norfolk couple
- 10 'I will not resign,' says councillor who broke Covid isolation
There will be an entry fee of £2 per class.
NorLsar are a group of volunteers who are trained in search and rescue techniques and provide assistance to emergency services 24 hours a day and seven days a week.
For more information, contact Jessica on 07514266209.