Charity dog show will raise money for Norfolk Lowland Search and Rescue
- Credit: Archant
A volunteer for Norfolk Lowland Search and Rescue (NorLSAR) has organised a charity dog show to raise money for the organisation.
Jessica Newbury joined NorLSAR a year ago and is currently training her dog Bella.
The event will be held on Saturday, September 8, at Breckland Dog training at The Hollies, Church Farm, in Ashill near Watton.
On the day, there will be classes which include best rescue, handsome dog and best puppy.
Rosettes will be awarded up to fourth place.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be stalls, refreshments and a tombola.
The show will run from 11am until 3pm.
- 1 Household Cavalry to make Norfolk return
- 2 Couple reveal reason for closing 30-year-old firm
- 3 One of Norfolk's most expensive homes for sale for £3.5million
- 4 'Suspicious package' turns out to be hidden treasure chest
- 5 Teams to take on 375-mile walking challenge for Norfolk charities
- 6 Norfolk County Council elections 2021: Who is standing in Breckland?
- 7 Norfolk's Covid rate still low despite slight rises in some areas
- 8 Election 2021: Norfolk and Suffolk council candidates published
- 9 Street light debate councillor says education would stop fear of dark
- 10 Historic Debenhams building goes up for rent
There will be an entry fee of £2 per class.
NorLsar are a group of volunteers who are trained in search and rescue techniques and provide assistance to emergency services 24 hours a day and seven days a week.
For more information, contact Jessica on 07514266209.