Charity dog show will raise money for Norfolk Lowland Search and Rescue
- Credit: Archant
A volunteer for Norfolk Lowland Search and Rescue (NorLSAR) has organised a charity dog show to raise money for the organisation.
Jessica Newbury joined NorLSAR a year ago and is currently training her dog Bella.
The event will be held on Saturday, September 8, at Breckland Dog training at The Hollies, Church Farm, in Ashill near Watton.
On the day, there will be classes which include best rescue, handsome dog and best puppy.
Rosettes will be awarded up to fourth place.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be stalls, refreshments and a tombola.
The show will run from 11am until 3pm.
- 1 Unique Norfolk tower wins national architecture award
- 2 People urged to share their views on the future of Breckland towns
- 3 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 4 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 5 Town to introduce ice skating at annual Christmas light switch-on
- 6 Man pulled teen from car and held knife to his throat in attack
- 7 Motorcyclist in critical condition following A134 crash
- 8 Former army officer resigns as councillor for 'personal reasons'
- 9 Fly-tipping couple fined £400 for dumping mattress
- 10 Roads to close in Swaffham for Christmas market weekend
There will be an entry fee of £2 per class.
NorLsar are a group of volunteers who are trained in search and rescue techniques and provide assistance to emergency services 24 hours a day and seven days a week.
For more information, contact Jessica on 07514266209.