Charity dog show will raise money for Norfolk Lowland Search and Rescue
- Credit: Archant
A volunteer for Norfolk Lowland Search and Rescue (NorLSAR) has organised a charity dog show to raise money for the organisation.
Jessica Newbury joined NorLSAR a year ago and is currently training her dog Bella.
The event will be held on Saturday, September 8, at Breckland Dog training at The Hollies, Church Farm, in Ashill near Watton.
On the day, there will be classes which include best rescue, handsome dog and best puppy.
Rosettes will be awarded up to fourth place.
There will also be stalls, refreshments and a tombola.
The show will run from 11am until 3pm.
- 1 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 2 Decision expected within weeks on 40 homes in village
- 3 'Man with a van' fined for dumping waste in village
- 4 Inquest into Banham Poultry deaths adjourned again amid manslaughter probe
- 5 Meet the couple who won holidays by the sea for a year
- 6 'We must learn to live with Covid' says health secretary on Plan B's end
- 7 Perfect close-up of 'Wolf Moon' captured in Norfolk by astrophotographer
- 8 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
- 9 Air ambulance called after three people seriously injured in A47 crash
- 10 People who test positive on lateral flows no longer need PCR
There will be an entry fee of £2 per class.
NorLsar are a group of volunteers who are trained in search and rescue techniques and provide assistance to emergency services 24 hours a day and seven days a week.
For more information, contact Jessica on 07514266209.