Blood donors in Norfolk urged to come forward ahead of new session dates
- Credit: PA
Blood donors in Norfolk are being urged to come forward ahead of new appointment slots.
NHS Blood and Transplant is appealing for volunteers to make appointments to donate blood in Swaffham.
The next session takes place on Sunday August 26 between 10am and 2pm.
It will be held at Swaffham Assembly Rooms in Market Place in the town.
For anyone making their way to Norwich, there will also be another two sessions on Wednesday August 29.
You may also want to watch:
The first one will be between 12.50pm and 3.30pm, then at 4.30pm to 7.30pm.
The sessions will take place at Chapel Break Village Hall, Harpsfield, in Bowthorpe.
- 1 Burst main leaves villages without water
- 2 Inquests into deaths at Banham Poultry adjourned for seventh time
- 3 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 4 Wetherspoon pubs reveal reopening plan after 'zero' sales
- 5 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
- 6 Woman hurt as A47 crash leaves car in ditch
- 7 'Full' foodbank gets new home as demand surges
- 8 Handyman from Watton died at home, inquest hears
- 9 Covid cases fall in every area of Norfolk for first time since June
- 10 Everything we know so far about Covid vaccinations in Norfolk and Waveney
To book your place ring 0300 123 23 23 or visit www.blood.co.uk to book an appointment.
NHS Blood and Transplant looks after blood donation services in England and transplant services across the UK, including managing the donation, storage and transplantation of blood, organs, tissues, bone marrow and stems cells, and researching new treatments and processes.