Blood donors in Norfolk urged to come forward ahead of new session dates
- Credit: PA
Blood donors in Norfolk are being urged to come forward ahead of new appointment slots.
NHS Blood and Transplant is appealing for volunteers to make appointments to donate blood in Swaffham.
The next session takes place on Sunday August 26 between 10am and 2pm.
It will be held at Swaffham Assembly Rooms in Market Place in the town.
For anyone making their way to Norwich, there will also be another two sessions on Wednesday August 29.
You may also want to watch:
The first one will be between 12.50pm and 3.30pm, then at 4.30pm to 7.30pm.
The sessions will take place at Chapel Break Village Hall, Harpsfield, in Bowthorpe.
- 1 People 'driving across the county' to new Indian street food van
- 2 1,000-year-old church to hold fundraising concerts
- 3 Perfect tonic? Cottage which was Victorian apothecary for sale
- 4 New Covid variants may require jabs for children, UEA experts warn
- 5 'We will get it back' - Care home told to improve but boss stays positive
- 6 Norfolk Day's Big Clean Up best kept community announced
- 7 Once-extinct rare frog returns to its Norfolk home
- 8 Crucial step taken towards new leisure centre for town
- 9 Heavy rain and thunder set to continue with weather warnings in place
- 10 Met office issue weather warnings for thunderstorms in parts of Norfolk
To book your place ring 0300 123 23 23 or visit www.blood.co.uk to book an appointment.
NHS Blood and Transplant looks after blood donation services in England and transplant services across the UK, including managing the donation, storage and transplantation of blood, organs, tissues, bone marrow and stems cells, and researching new treatments and processes.