Blood donors in Norfolk urged to come forward ahead of new session dates
- Credit: PA
Blood donors in Norfolk are being urged to come forward ahead of new appointment slots.
NHS Blood and Transplant is appealing for volunteers to make appointments to donate blood in Swaffham.
The next session takes place on Sunday August 26 between 10am and 2pm.
It will be held at Swaffham Assembly Rooms in Market Place in the town.
For anyone making their way to Norwich, there will also be another two sessions on Wednesday August 29.
You may also want to watch:
The first one will be between 12.50pm and 3.30pm, then at 4.30pm to 7.30pm.
The sessions will take place at Chapel Break Village Hall, Harpsfield, in Bowthorpe.
- 1 One of Norfolk's most expensive homes for sale for £3.5million
- 2 Street light debate councillor says education would stop fear of dark
- 3 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
- 4 'Thank you for everything' - How Norfolk marked Duke of Edinburgh's funeral
- 5 Norfolk County Council elections 2021: Who is standing in Breckland?
- 6 Norfolk attractions enjoy 'amazing' Saturday as visitors flood back
- 7 Rapid coronavirus testing site set for launch in Thetford
- 8 Asda says redundancy 'last option' for bakery staff
- 9 On the buses: Mobile Covid vaccination service is launched
- 10 Historic Debenhams building goes up for rent
To book your place ring 0300 123 23 23 or visit www.blood.co.uk to book an appointment.
NHS Blood and Transplant looks after blood donation services in England and transplant services across the UK, including managing the donation, storage and transplantation of blood, organs, tissues, bone marrow and stems cells, and researching new treatments and processes.