New luxury residential unit opened at Norfolk care home
- Credit: Archant
Residential care in luxury surroundings is on offer at a new unit just opened at a Norfolk care home.
The Paddocks in Cley Road, Swaffham already provides residential and dementia care, and is rated good by the Care Quality Commission.
The Nightingale Unit was officially opened by the Mayor of Swaffham, Jill Skinner at an open day.
The £50,000 refurbishment programme included building a new hair salon and dining area as well as a large lounge overlooking the landscaped gardens. All bedrooms have been completely refurbished offering a very high standard of furnishings.
General manager Janice Pittom said: "The transformation is unbelievable. The feedback from visitors on our open day was that, it is more like a hotel than a care home. I feel very proud of the care and services that the home offers and look forward to welcoming our new residents to the new Nightingale unit shortly."
You may also want to watch:
The next event at The Paddocks is the annual summer fete on Saturday, June 29 from 1pm. All proceeds from the day are used to purchase additional activity equipment or for outings ensuring that 'special moments' are created for the residents and that a quality of life is always a priority.
For more information or a brochure contact The Paddocks on 01760 722920.
- 1 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 2 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 3 Night out safety advice issued after drink-spiking reports in Norfolk
- 4 What is the government's Plan B for Covid this winter?
- 5 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
- 6 Town to introduce ice skating at annual Christmas light switch-on
- 7 Farm park wins accolade for helping 'amazing' rare animals
- 8 Norfolk carer named one of best in the country
- 9 People urged to share their views on the future of Breckland towns
- 10 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk