New luxury residential unit opened at Norfolk care home
- Credit: Archant
Residential care in luxury surroundings is on offer at a new unit just opened at a Norfolk care home.
The Paddocks in Cley Road, Swaffham already provides residential and dementia care, and is rated good by the Care Quality Commission.
The Nightingale Unit was officially opened by the Mayor of Swaffham, Jill Skinner at an open day.
The £50,000 refurbishment programme included building a new hair salon and dining area as well as a large lounge overlooking the landscaped gardens. All bedrooms have been completely refurbished offering a very high standard of furnishings.
General manager Janice Pittom said: "The transformation is unbelievable. The feedback from visitors on our open day was that, it is more like a hotel than a care home. I feel very proud of the care and services that the home offers and look forward to welcoming our new residents to the new Nightingale unit shortly."
You may also want to watch:
The next event at The Paddocks is the annual summer fete on Saturday, June 29 from 1pm. All proceeds from the day are used to purchase additional activity equipment or for outings ensuring that 'special moments' are created for the residents and that a quality of life is always a priority.
For more information or a brochure contact The Paddocks on 01760 722920.
- 1 One of Norfolk's most expensive homes for sale for £3.5million
- 2 Street light debate councillor says education would stop fear of dark
- 3 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
- 4 'Thank you for everything' - How Norfolk marked Duke of Edinburgh's funeral
- 5 Norfolk County Council elections 2021: Who is standing in Breckland?
- 6 Norfolk attractions enjoy 'amazing' Saturday as visitors flood back
- 7 Asda says redundancy 'last option' for bakery staff
- 8 Historic Debenhams building goes up for rent
- 9 Rapid coronavirus testing site set for launch in Thetford
- 10 On the buses: Mobile Covid vaccination service is launched