Necton church gets set for flower festival
Organisers are busy preparing for the annual flower festival at All Saints Church in Necton next month.
This year's theme is Showtime in Flowers and the event will run over Saturday, June 4 and Sunday, June 5.
The church will be open from 10am to 5pm on the first day and there will be refreshments, homemade cakes, lunches and a variety of stalls.
The following day, the event will be open from 2pm to 5pm and visitors can look forward to enjoying a cream tea - or two.
Monthly coffee mornings are held on Thursdays in the parish room from 10am to noon. A joint church and summer fete is also being planned for Saturday, July 30.
You may also want to watch:
As well as a number of stalls, activities and displays, the new outdoor exercise area will be officially opened.
- 1 National Living Wage workers to receive pay rise next year
- 2 Night out safety advice issued after drink-spiking reports in Norfolk
- 3 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
- 4 Town to introduce ice skating at annual Christmas light switch-on
- 5 Norfolk carer named one of best in the country
- 6 Natalie Imbruglia announced for major new festival at Norfolk estate
- 7 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 8 Farm park wins accolade for helping 'amazing' rare animals
- 9 Opinion: Uncomfortable home truths about being retirement ready
- 10 Norfolk scams: DVLA texts and family WhatsApp messages