MP George Freeman will attend Watton neighbourhood plan meeting
- Credit: Ian Burt
Mid-Norfolk MP George Freeman will be attending a community workshop.
Watton Town Council are currently producing a neighbourhood plan and Mr Freeman will be at the next event on December 1.
At previous meetings issues including transport, lack of open spaces and surface water flooding have been raised.
You may also want to watch:
The feedback from these events will inform the final plan, which is a way of helping communities influence the planning of an area - including where homes can be built.
The event, held at the town's Queens Hall at 7pm, will include a question and answer session with Mr Freeman.
- 1 Sacked police officer admits child porn charges
- 2 Man in 30s charged with Shipdham murder
- 3 Council splashes out £780,000 on agile working
- 4 Popular support services for the elderly in jeopardy
- 5 Five times the TV cameras rolled into Norfolk
- 6 Woman admits causing deaths of Norfolk couple in road crash
- 7 What has Breckland's Market Towns Initiative achieved?
- 8 Priscilla Bacon Hospice appeal gets £10,000 boost
- 9 8 countries added to UK green travel list
- 10 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman dies in village
Councillor Jane Fountain, neighbourhood plan working group, said: 'We really want all sectors of the community to come along to this and future Neighbourhood Plan events so that we can ensure that our Watton of the future meets the needs of its whole community.'