MP George Freeman will attend Watton neighbourhood plan meeting
- Credit: Ian Burt
Mid-Norfolk MP George Freeman will be attending a community workshop.
Watton Town Council are currently producing a neighbourhood plan and Mr Freeman will be at the next event on December 1.
At previous meetings issues including transport, lack of open spaces and surface water flooding have been raised.
You may also want to watch:
The feedback from these events will inform the final plan, which is a way of helping communities influence the planning of an area - including where homes can be built.
The event, held at the town's Queens Hall at 7pm, will include a question and answer session with Mr Freeman.
- 1 Burst main leaves villages without water
- 2 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
- 3 Inquests into deaths at Banham Poultry adjourned for seventh time
- 4 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 5 Covid cases fall in every area of Norfolk for first time since June
- 6 Wetherspoon pubs reveal reopening plan after 'zero' sales
- 7 Handyman from Watton died at home, inquest hears
- 8 'Full' foodbank gets new home as demand surges
- 9 Everything we know so far about Covid vaccinations in Norfolk and Waveney
- 10 'Exceptional demand' as thousands in Norfolk seek coronavirus hardship fund help
Councillor Jane Fountain, neighbourhood plan working group, said: 'We really want all sectors of the community to come along to this and future Neighbourhood Plan events so that we can ensure that our Watton of the future meets the needs of its whole community.'