MP George Freeman will attend Watton neighbourhood plan meeting
- Credit: Ian Burt
Mid-Norfolk MP George Freeman will be attending a community workshop.
Watton Town Council are currently producing a neighbourhood plan and Mr Freeman will be at the next event on December 1.
At previous meetings issues including transport, lack of open spaces and surface water flooding have been raised.
You may also want to watch:
The feedback from these events will inform the final plan, which is a way of helping communities influence the planning of an area - including where homes can be built.
The event, held at the town's Queens Hall at 7pm, will include a question and answer session with Mr Freeman.
- 1 Discount retailer opens new furniture store in Swaffham
- 2 Couple reveal reason for closing 30-year-old firm
- 3 Police searching for criminal wanted on recall to prison
- 4 Slight increase in Norfolk coronavirus rates after restrictions eased
- 5 Household Cavalry to make Norfolk return
- 6 One of Norfolk's most expensive homes for sale for £3.5million
- 7 PR workers' silence to help others find their voice
- 8 Election 2021: Norfolk and Suffolk council candidates published
- 9 Norfolk County Council elections 2021: Who is standing in Breckland?
- 10 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
Councillor Jane Fountain, neighbourhood plan working group, said: 'We really want all sectors of the community to come along to this and future Neighbourhood Plan events so that we can ensure that our Watton of the future meets the needs of its whole community.'