Motorcyclist dies after collision on A1075
A motorcyclist died at the scene of an accident yesterday when his bike was involved in a collision with a Ford Mondeo van on the A1075 near Watton. The accident happened at around 12.
A motorcyclist died at the scene of an accident yesterday when his bike was involved in a collision with a Ford Mondeo van on the A1075 near Watton. The accident happened at around 12.35pm, the Watton side of Breckles.
The motorcyclist was treated at the scene by paramedics but sadly died as a result of his injuries. Diversions were put in place.
Meanwhile police named the 18-year-old motorcyclist who died in a fatal road traffic collision on May 1 on the B1110 Thetford Road in Merton as Steven James Lake from Thompson, near Thetford.
His white Honda CBR motorcycle was in collision with a silver Peugeot 406 taxi at 3.30pm about 300 metres north east of the junction with Crows Lane.
You may also want to watch:
Contact PC Andy Lincoln or PC Mick Robertson, of the serious collision investigation team, on 0845 456 4567 with any information, including the manner of driving of either vehicle prior to the collision.
- 1 Sacked police officer admits child porn charges
- 2 Council splashes out £780,000 on agile working
- 3 Man in 30s charged with Shipdham murder
- 4 Woman admits causing deaths of Norfolk couple in road crash
- 5 'Truly sorry' glamping owner apologises after negative reviews
- 6 Vast farm network aims to be a trailblazer for wildlife
- 7 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
- 8 Popular support services for the elderly in jeopardy
- 9 Teens aged 16-17 years old will be allowed vaccine before new school term
- 10 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman dies in village