Motorcyclist dies after collision on A1075
A motorcyclist died at the scene of an accident yesterday when his bike was involved in a collision with a Ford Mondeo van on the A1075 near Watton. The accident happened at around 12.
A motorcyclist died at the scene of an accident yesterday when his bike was involved in a collision with a Ford Mondeo van on the A1075 near Watton. The accident happened at around 12.35pm, the Watton side of Breckles.
The motorcyclist was treated at the scene by paramedics but sadly died as a result of his injuries. Diversions were put in place.
Meanwhile police named the 18-year-old motorcyclist who died in a fatal road traffic collision on May 1 on the B1110 Thetford Road in Merton as Steven James Lake from Thompson, near Thetford.
His white Honda CBR motorcycle was in collision with a silver Peugeot 406 taxi at 3.30pm about 300 metres north east of the junction with Crows Lane.
You may also want to watch:
Contact PC Andy Lincoln or PC Mick Robertson, of the serious collision investigation team, on 0845 456 4567 with any information, including the manner of driving of either vehicle prior to the collision.
- 1 One of Norfolk's most expensive homes for sale for £3.5million
- 2 'Thank you for everything' - How Norfolk marked Duke of Edinburgh's funeral
- 3 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
- 4 People without Covid symptoms urged to use new walk-in test site
- 5 Man charged with spate of burglaries and thefts in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 6 Family attractions back for big weekend after months of shutdown
- 7 Norfolk County Council elections 2021: Who is standing in Breckland?
- 8 Coronation Street star's surprise message to Norfolk care team
- 9 Norfolk man's year-long fitness challenge in memory of parents
- 10 Historic Debenhams building goes up for rent