Motorcyclist dies after collision on A1075
A motorcyclist died at the scene of an accident yesterday when his bike was involved in a collision with a Ford Mondeo van on the A1075 near Watton. The accident happened at around 12.
A motorcyclist died at the scene of an accident yesterday when his bike was involved in a collision with a Ford Mondeo van on the A1075 near Watton. The accident happened at around 12.35pm, the Watton side of Breckles.
The motorcyclist was treated at the scene by paramedics but sadly died as a result of his injuries. Diversions were put in place.
Meanwhile police named the 18-year-old motorcyclist who died in a fatal road traffic collision on May 1 on the B1110 Thetford Road in Merton as Steven James Lake from Thompson, near Thetford.
His white Honda CBR motorcycle was in collision with a silver Peugeot 406 taxi at 3.30pm about 300 metres north east of the junction with Crows Lane.
You may also want to watch:
Contact PC Andy Lincoln or PC Mick Robertson, of the serious collision investigation team, on 0845 456 4567 with any information, including the manner of driving of either vehicle prior to the collision.
- 1 'Don't mix, shop online' - People urged to go beyond lockdown rules
- 2 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 5 Risk of flooding after parts of Norfolk see 8cm of snow
- 6 Man charged with drink-driving on the A11
- 7 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 8 In pictures: Children make the most of weekend snow
- 9 'I will not resign,' says councillor who broke Covid isolation
- 10 Broadband firm pledges 'Herculean effort' in hyperfast roll-out