Motorcyclist dies after collision on A1075
A motorcyclist died at the scene of an accident yesterday when his bike was involved in a collision with a Ford Mondeo van on the A1075 near Watton. The accident happened at around 12.
A motorcyclist died at the scene of an accident yesterday when his bike was involved in a collision with a Ford Mondeo van on the A1075 near Watton. The accident happened at around 12.35pm, the Watton side of Breckles.
The motorcyclist was treated at the scene by paramedics but sadly died as a result of his injuries. Diversions were put in place.
Meanwhile police named the 18-year-old motorcyclist who died in a fatal road traffic collision on May 1 on the B1110 Thetford Road in Merton as Steven James Lake from Thompson, near Thetford.
His white Honda CBR motorcycle was in collision with a silver Peugeot 406 taxi at 3.30pm about 300 metres north east of the junction with Crows Lane.
You may also want to watch:
Contact PC Andy Lincoln or PC Mick Robertson, of the serious collision investigation team, on 0845 456 4567 with any information, including the manner of driving of either vehicle prior to the collision.
- 1 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 2 Can you rehome this Terrier who has spent nine years at animal sanctuary?
- 3 Discount hobby shop The Works 'could run out of money'
- 4 Fresh snow falls as weather warning continues for Norfolk and Suffolk
- 5 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 6 5 tips from Norwich expert to keep your car in peak condition in lockdown
- 7 Flats could replace disused shop space in town centre
- 8 Number of coronavirus deaths passes 1,000 at Norfolk's hospitals
- 9 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 10 Councillor accused of 'squirming' over environmental centre finances