Memorial music night for Watton teenager Annabel Laws
A fundraising night in memory of a Watton teenager who died in a car crash will be taking place next month.
Annie's memorial night has been organised by friends and family of Annabel Laws, pictured, who died aged 17 after the car she was travelling in hit a tree at Sporle on December 17.
The evening will be held at Watton Sports and Social Club, Dereham Road, from 6pm until midnight on June 2.
All proceeds from the night will go towards Nelson's Journey in Norwich, which supports young people and children who have experienced a close bereavement, and East Anglia's Children's Hospices.
The dress code for the evening is formal – shirts, ties and dresses – and the night will include a catwalk, live singing, a human auction, karaoke and disco.
You may also want to watch:
Annabel's mother Angela Calton, from Saham Hills, said: 'She would have loved the fundraiser. She loved a good party and socialising. The charities are two good causes and anything we can do to raise money for them will be brilliant.'
She added that her daughter enjoyed spending time with children and was passionate about helping people.
- 1 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 2 Parts of Norfolk at risk of heavy downpours
- 3 Showers and clear spells in Norfolk and Waveney this week
- 4 One in eight Breckland adults yet to receive Covid vaccine
- 5 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 6 Draconid meteor shower to be visible over Norfolk next month
- 7 Mid Norfolk MP George Freeman returns to government
- 8 Your favourite pub, café, restaurant and hotel in Norfolk revealed
- 9 Gym set to host fundraiser for brave youngster Logan
- 10 Family tribute to 'much loved' Norfolk woman killed in A47 crash
Tickets cost �9.50 for adults, �5.50 for children aged between three and 12. It will be free for youngsters under three.
For more information and to buy tickets comment on the Annie's memorial night Facebook page.