Motorcyclist in 30s dies after crash near Watton
- Credit: Google Maps
A motorcyclist in his 30s has died following a crash near Watton.
Police are appealing for witnesses after the fatal collision in Little Cressingham on Thursday, June 2.
It happened on the B1108 Watton Road near the junction of Great Cressingham Road shortly after 2.30pm, when a blue and white Suzuki motorbike and blue VW Sharan, travelling in opposite directions, were involved in a collision.
Fire crews from Thetford and Methwold assisted the police and an ambulance crew.
The rider of the Suzuki, a man in his 30s, was pronounced dead at the scene.
The road was closed until 9.15pm.
Officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the collision or has information concerning the riding or driving manner of either vehicle before the incident.
- 1 Teacher banned after 'inappropriate contact' with teenaged pupils
- 2 Man repeatedly kicked in the head by group during road rage attack
- 3 Weather warning as thunderstorms set to hit Norfolk
- 4 Gold Mercedes crashes through windows of Norfolk supermarket
- 5 Oyez! Oyez! Oyez! UK's top town crier crowned in Norfolk
- 6 Classic car show returns with vintage motorbikes and 'auto jumble' sale
- 7 Prison to get new workshop to help inmates find jobs on release
- 8 Motorcyclist who died in crash with minivan named
- 9 Family tribute to ‘amazing daddy’ who died in motorcycle crash
- 10 Scammers posing as retailers send Norfolk homes items they did not order
Police would also like to hear from anyone who may have relevant dashcam footage.
Anyone with information should contact the Serious Collision Investigation Unit at Wymondham on 101 quoting incident number 241 of June 2, 2022, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.