Man arrested on suspicion of threats to kill
- Credit: IAN BURT
A man has been arrested on suspicion of threatening to kill a woman who was assaulted in a Norfolk market town.
Police said a woman was pushed by a man who then went on to damage her car in Swaffham Market Place.
It happened on Tuesday, October 22 at about 3.25pm. The woman was not injured.
Officers attended the scene and a man was arrested on suspicion of assault, criminal damage, threats to kill and being drunk and disorderly.
He was questioned at King's Lynn police investigation centre and released on bail until November 11 while enquiries continue.
Police are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident or has information concerning it.
Anyone with information should call PC Ryan Thorogood at Dereham police station on 101 quoting crime reference 36/74310/19.
- 1 Pair admit racial attack in Chinese restaurant
- 2 Serious road crash hotspots in Norfolk revealed as fatalities fall
- 3 Mother determined to use baby heartbreak to help other families
- 4 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 5 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this weekend
- 6 Education bursary worth £1,000 launched to mark Queen's Jubilee
- 7 By George! Woman digs up coin 'from reign of George I'
- 8 GP allowed non-clinical staff to change medications, inspection shows
- 9 A47 reopens after man seriously injured in crash following police chase
- 10 'A wonderful achievement' - Carbrooke residents finally get community hub