Man arrested on suspicion of threats to kill
- Credit: IAN BURT
A man has been arrested on suspicion of threatening to kill a woman who was assaulted in a Norfolk market town.
Police said a woman was pushed by a man who then went on to damage her car in Swaffham Market Place.
It happened on Tuesday, October 22 at about 3.25pm. The woman was not injured.
Officers attended the scene and a man was arrested on suspicion of assault, criminal damage, threats to kill and being drunk and disorderly.
He was questioned at King's Lynn police investigation centre and released on bail until November 11 while enquiries continue.
You may also want to watch:
Police are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident or has information concerning it.
Anyone with information should call PC Ryan Thorogood at Dereham police station on 101 quoting crime reference 36/74310/19.
- 1 Sacked police officer admits child porn charges
- 2 Man in 30s charged with Shipdham murder
- 3 Council splashes out £780,000 on agile working
- 4 Popular support services for the elderly in jeopardy
- 5 Five times the TV cameras rolled into Norfolk
- 6 Woman admits causing deaths of Norfolk couple in road crash
- 7 What has Breckland's Market Towns Initiative achieved?
- 8 Priscilla Bacon Hospice appeal gets £10,000 boost
- 9 8 countries added to UK green travel list
- 10 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman dies in village