Man arrested on suspicion of threats to kill
- Credit: IAN BURT
A man has been arrested on suspicion of threatening to kill a woman who was assaulted in a Norfolk market town.
Police said a woman was pushed by a man who then went on to damage her car in Swaffham Market Place.
It happened on Tuesday, October 22 at about 3.25pm. The woman was not injured.
Officers attended the scene and a man was arrested on suspicion of assault, criminal damage, threats to kill and being drunk and disorderly.
He was questioned at King's Lynn police investigation centre and released on bail until November 11 while enquiries continue.
Police are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident or has information concerning it.
Anyone with information should call PC Ryan Thorogood at Dereham police station on 101 quoting crime reference 36/74310/19.
- 1 TSB announce closure of its bank in Swaffham
- 2 Weather warning issued as wintry showers expected to cause icy conditions
- 3 Warning issued over fake Omicron variant test scam
- 4 Waste carrier fined £1,900 after metal and containers found in woodland
- 5 Norfolk Labour website tells people not to vote for party
- 6 Who should you vote for in Breckland by-election?
- 7 What to see in the sky in December: The 'Cold Moon' and meteor showers
- 8 Converted water tower home to appear on Grand Designs
- 9 Hockey club plans fundraising tournament to save its pitch
- 10 Heavy rain forecast for the rest of the week in Norfolk but snow unlikely