Man arrested after officers find drugs in search
- Credit: Archant
A man has been arrested in Watton after being found in possession of drugs.
Two men were stopped on Harvey Street during a Misuse Of Drugs Act search.
One, a 41-year old, was founded to be in possession of 14 tinfoil wraps of white powder and four bags containing cannabis that had been hidden in a tobacco pouch.
The drugs and a phone were seized and the 41-year-old arrest.
On Twitter Breckland Police said: 'Neighbourhood Policing Team made their first arrest in Watton last night. Two males seen on Harvey St.
You may also want to watch:
'Stopped and grounds formed for Section 23 Misuse Of Drugs Act search. One male found to be in possession of suspected drugs, drugs and phone seized. Enquiries continue.'
The man remains in custody.
- 1 'Don't mix, shop online' - People urged to go beyond lockdown rules
- 2 'I didn't want to bother NHS' - Cancer scare mum urges others to seek help
- 3 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 4 Vaccines roll-out to move on to over 70s
- 5 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 6 Risk of flooding after parts of Norfolk see 8cm of snow
- 7 In pictures: Children make the most of weekend snow
- 8 Woman faces trial for causing deaths of Norfolk couple
- 9 Man charged with drink-driving on the A11
- 10 Broadband firm pledges 'Herculean effort' in hyperfast roll-out