Man arrested after officers find drugs in search
- Credit: Archant
A man has been arrested in Watton after being found in possession of drugs.
Two men were stopped on Harvey Street during a Misuse Of Drugs Act search.
One, a 41-year old, was founded to be in possession of 14 tinfoil wraps of white powder and four bags containing cannabis that had been hidden in a tobacco pouch.
The drugs and a phone were seized and the 41-year-old arrest.
On Twitter Breckland Police said: 'Neighbourhood Policing Team made their first arrest in Watton last night. Two males seen on Harvey St.
You may also want to watch:
'Stopped and grounds formed for Section 23 Misuse Of Drugs Act search. One male found to be in possession of suspected drugs, drugs and phone seized. Enquiries continue.'
The man remains in custody.
- 1 Household Cavalry to make Norfolk return
- 2 Norfolk's Covid rate still low despite slight rises in some areas
- 3 'Suspicious package' turns out to be hidden treasure chest
- 4 One of Norfolk's most expensive homes for sale for £3.5million
- 5 Street light debate councillor says education would stop fear of dark
- 6 Norfolk County Council elections 2021: Who is standing in Breckland?
- 7 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
- 8 Historic Debenhams building goes up for rent
- 9 Family attractions back for big weekend after months of shutdown
- 10 People without Covid symptoms urged to use new walk-in test site