Man arrested after officers find drugs in search
- Credit: Archant
A man has been arrested in Watton after being found in possession of drugs.
Two men were stopped on Harvey Street during a Misuse Of Drugs Act search.
One, a 41-year old, was founded to be in possession of 14 tinfoil wraps of white powder and four bags containing cannabis that had been hidden in a tobacco pouch.
The drugs and a phone were seized and the 41-year-old arrest.
On Twitter Breckland Police said: 'Neighbourhood Policing Team made their first arrest in Watton last night. Two males seen on Harvey St.
You may also want to watch:
'Stopped and grounds formed for Section 23 Misuse Of Drugs Act search. One male found to be in possession of suspected drugs, drugs and phone seized. Enquiries continue.'
The man remains in custody.
- 1 Sacked police officer admits child porn charges
- 2 Council splashes out £780,000 on agile working
- 3 Man in 30s charged with Shipdham murder
- 4 Woman admits causing deaths of Norfolk couple in road crash
- 5 'Truly sorry' glamping owner apologises after negative reviews
- 6 Vast farm network aims to be a trailblazer for wildlife
- 7 Popular support services for the elderly in jeopardy
- 8 Teens aged 16-17 years old will be allowed vaccine before new school term
- 9 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
- 10 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman dies in village