We want to hear your London Marathon stories
- Credit: Archant
Are you running the London Marathon this year? Have you got a story worth telling?
Then we want to hear from you.
Just some of the many runners we covered last year included Stacey Harper, who aimed for a world record by running dressed as Elvis to raise money for her cousin's seven-year-old son, and paralysed singer Simon Kindleysides, who walked it in a exoskeleton suit.
Lucy Ring, from Old Catton, took part in memory of her late father Mark, a keen runner who suffered a cardiac arrest after taking part in a race, and visually impaired triathlete Iain Dawson raised money for the national disability charity Sense.
Whether you are running for a charity that has helped you, or for a relative or friend, we would like to hear your stories, sent via email to email@example.com
You may also want to watch:
Please included a photograph of yourself, with your full name, age, and address.
- 1 People 'driving across the county' to new Indian street food van
- 2 1,000-year-old church to hold fundraising concerts
- 3 Perfect tonic? Cottage which was Victorian apothecary for sale
- 4 New Covid variants may require jabs for children, UEA experts warn
- 5 'We will get it back' - Care home told to improve but boss stays positive
- 6 Norfolk Day's Big Clean Up best kept community announced
- 7 Heavy rain and thunder set to continue with weather warnings in place
- 8 Once-extinct rare frog returns to its Norfolk home
- 9 Crucial step taken towards new leisure centre for town
- 10 Met office issue weather warnings for thunderstorms in parts of Norfolk