We want to hear your London Marathon stories
- Credit: Archant
Are you running the London Marathon this year? Have you got a story worth telling?
Then we want to hear from you.
Just some of the many runners we covered last year included Stacey Harper, who aimed for a world record by running dressed as Elvis to raise money for her cousin's seven-year-old son, and paralysed singer Simon Kindleysides, who walked it in a exoskeleton suit.
Lucy Ring, from Old Catton, took part in memory of her late father Mark, a keen runner who suffered a cardiac arrest after taking part in a race, and visually impaired triathlete Iain Dawson raised money for the national disability charity Sense.
Whether you are running for a charity that has helped you, or for a relative or friend, we would like to hear your stories, sent via email to email@example.com
You may also want to watch:
Please included a photograph of yourself, with your full name, age, and address.
- 1 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 2 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 3 What is the government's Plan B for Covid this winter?
- 4 Night out safety advice issued after drink-spiking reports in Norfolk
- 5 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
- 6 Game of Thrones and The Crown actor to star in Norfolk play
- 7 Town to introduce ice skating at annual Christmas light switch-on
- 8 Norfolk carer named one of best in the country
- 9 Farm park wins accolade for helping 'amazing' rare animals
- 10 Police chief urges people to be sensible this Halloween