We want to hear your London Marathon stories
- Credit: Archant
Are you running the London Marathon this year? Have you got a story worth telling?
Then we want to hear from you.
Just some of the many runners we covered last year included Stacey Harper, who aimed for a world record by running dressed as Elvis to raise money for her cousin's seven-year-old son, and paralysed singer Simon Kindleysides, who walked it in a exoskeleton suit.
Lucy Ring, from Old Catton, took part in memory of her late father Mark, a keen runner who suffered a cardiac arrest after taking part in a race, and visually impaired triathlete Iain Dawson raised money for the national disability charity Sense.
Whether you are running for a charity that has helped you, or for a relative or friend, we would like to hear your stories, sent via email to email@example.com
You may also want to watch:
Please included a photograph of yourself, with your full name, age, and address.
- 1 Inquests into deaths at Banham Poultry adjourned for seventh time
- 2 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 3 Handyman from Watton died at home, inquest hears
- 4 'Exceptional demand' as thousands in Norfolk seek coronavirus hardship fund help
- 5 Covid cases fall in every area of Norfolk for first time since June
- 6 'I didn't want to bother NHS' - Cancer scare mum urges others to seek help
- 7 Is your surname on this list? You could inherit a fortune
- 8 Storm Christoph flood fears bring spike in sandbag sales
- 9 'Stay indoors' warning amid flooding fears for Norfolk roads
- 10 Everything we know so far about Covid vaccinations in Norfolk and Waveney