A chance to nominate your Norfolk heroes for charity's awards
- Credit: Submitted
Do you know someone who deserves recognition for what they have been doing during the pandemic?
Anyone from Norfolk is able to be entered for East Anglian charity Linking Hands Charity UK's Hearts of Gold Awards 2021.
Linking Hands founder Steven Schooling, 58, said the Wisbech-based charity is hoping to reward a deserving individual every month this year.
"You could be a nurse or doctor, or you may have just been looking after someone's pet," Mr Schooling said.
"We thought with this pandemic and so much negativity going on in the world, we thought we could give something for people to aim for and reward them for their outstanding efforts."
You may also want to watch:
Linking Hands is a self-supported charity which offers a range of free services including bereavement counselling, alcohol and drug rehab, as well as cancer support.
To nominate your own hero for the awards and download a entry form, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Linking Hands Charity UK's website can be found at https://www.linkinghands.org.uk/
- 1 Norfolk discount store to take over former Poundstretcher building
- 2 'Stunning' period home which was once a village library is for sale
- 3 What our readers think of the vaccine passport debate
- 4 Warning over 'Royal Mail' fake text scam
- 5 Hospital first in UK to open vaccine clinic for people with disabilities
- 6 Mother-of-two's newfound confidence after six-stone weight loss
- 7 Comedy in the Park and Britannia Pier shows among confirmed 2021 events
- 8 Warm winds bring Saharan dust as temperatures soar to 17C
- 9 'People are keen to come' - What is happening with our big summer events?
- 10 Could the UK introduce Covid vaccine passports - and how would they work?