Lauren is a new year mum!
AN RAF Marham photographer was among the first mothers of the new year at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in King's Lynn.Lauren Pope, a 24-year-old photographer from RAF Marham, has yet to find a name for her 6lb 5oz son, who arrived a week early at 6.
AN RAF Marham photographer was among the first mothers of the new year at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in King's Lynn.
Lauren Pope, a 24-year-old photographer from RAF Marham, has yet to find a name for her 6lb 5oz son, who arrived a week early at 6.50am.
Her husband Richard, 25, also works on the air base as a weapons technician with 93 Squadron and was celebrating the New Year with friends when he got the call to say his son was on the way.
The couple arrived at the maternity ward at about 2am but returned home at 6am, though were soon on their way back to hospital.
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Pope said: 'When we started to come back again the baby was nearly out in the car. There was no panic until the very last minute - the A&E staff were in shock as much as I was.'
- 1 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 2 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 3 What is the government's Plan B for Covid this winter?
- 4 Night out safety advice issued after drink-spiking reports in Norfolk
- 5 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
- 6 Game of Thrones and The Crown actor to star in Norfolk play
- 7 Town to introduce ice skating at annual Christmas light switch-on
- 8 Norfolk carer named one of best in the country
- 9 Farm park wins accolade for helping 'amazing' rare animals
- 10 Police chief urges people to be sensible this Halloween