Norfolk motorcyle racing youngster endorsed by Isle of Man TT legend
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
A Norfolk junior motorcycle racer has been endorsed by one of the biggest names in the sport.
Izzy Carter, 11, from Banham, has signed to race in the Ohvale UK championship once the coronavirus lockdown is over.
Now, Isle of Man TT legend Peter Hickman has shown his support for the youngster as he shared her profile across his social media.
Izzy is known as Mini Rossi because of her love for the Moto GP rider and her replica leathers and helmet that she races in.
She races on a 110cc mini-motorbike with up to 12bhp on go-karting tracks across the UK.
You may also want to watch:
Last year the Old Buckenham Primary pupil had the opportunity to race around the Lotus test track, at Hethel, as she returned to two wheels after breaking her leg in a race.
Mr Hickman has won the Isle of Man TT five times and is racing in the British Superbike Championship.
- 1 National Living Wage workers to receive pay rise next year
- 2 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
- 3 Night out safety advice issued after drink-spiking reports in Norfolk
- 4 Town to introduce ice skating at annual Christmas light switch-on
- 5 Norfolk carer named one of best in the country
- 6 Natalie Imbruglia announced for major new festival at Norfolk estate
- 7 Farm park wins accolade for helping 'amazing' rare animals
- 8 Soil testing firm to create 45 new jobs in Norfolk
- 9 Opinion: Uncomfortable home truths about being retirement ready
- 10 BMW stolen from driveway in small Norfolk village