Is there any Brexit regret in your village or town? See the breakdown of our poll results
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2011
Clacton and Thetford have the highest proportion of leave voters, according to our major new poll.
Our reporters spoke to 1,172 people in Norfolk, Suffolk, north Essex and east Cambridgeshire, with 56pc currently telling us they vote to leave.
While 3pc of those who voted to leave the European Union on June 23 now want to remain, 1.8pc who voted to remain on June 23 said they would now vote to leave.
But our poll showed differences of opinion in villages, town and city centres across the country.
Every district in Suffolk and Essex voted to leave the European Union last year. In Norfolk, Norwich was the only area which had a majority of voters who wanted to remain in the political union.
You may also want to watch:
Our poll, which was conducted by reporters who spoke to 1,172 people face-to-face in villages, towns and city centres across the region, still found that people in Norwich would be more likely to vote for remain again.
Felixstowe was the only place where people showed significant signs of regret with 12 out of the 51 people who we spoke to in the town saying they would switch from leave to remain.
- 1 How mobile coffee cafe built in vintage horse trailer survived pandemic
- 2 Full list: £715,000 to be spent to make 113 Norfolk roads safer
- 3 Where are Norfolk and Waveney's Covid vaccination sites?
- 4 Norfolk Covid-19 cases at lowest level since October, figures show
- 5 'All we do is work' - NHS staff turn to therapy over Covid trauma
- 6 Dame Rachel de Souza starts children's commissioner role
- 7 Buy a former 1950s police station for sale for £330,000
- 8 Nine in 10 over-65s have had first Covid-19 vaccine, says NHS
- 9 Rogue trader jailed after taking thousands of pounds from customers
- 10 Couple who drove from Hull to Norfolk for a walk among lockdown breakers