Heritage festival will celebrate life in Carbrooke
- Credit: Matthew Usher
Village life past and present will be celebrated at a weekend heritage festival.
The Life and Times of Carbrooke will explore how people lived, played, worshipped, worked and were educated in the village.
On Friday, June 30 a summer fete will be held at St Peter and St Paul School which will feature children's games.
At 7pm a new information board will be unveiled at the church and this will be followed by a presentation on the history of the village.
On Saturday, July 1 a heritage display will be held in the church and the village hall will host craft stalls and games.
You may also want to watch:
And on the Sunday the heritage displays in the church will be available to view from 11am until 4pm when their will be a Songs of Praise.
All proceeds from the event will go to the church, village hall, village pre-school and Millennium green charities.
For more information click here
- 1 Discount retailer opens new furniture store in Swaffham
- 2 Couple reveal reason for closing 30-year-old firm
- 3 Police searching for criminal wanted on recall to prison
- 4 Slight increase in Norfolk coronavirus rates after restrictions eased
- 5 Household Cavalry to make Norfolk return
- 6 One of Norfolk's most expensive homes for sale for £3.5million
- 7 PR workers' silence to help others find their voice
- 8 Election 2021: Norfolk and Suffolk council candidates published
- 9 Norfolk County Council elections 2021: Who is standing in Breckland?
- 10 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months