Send a thank you message to your child’s school and teachers
- Credit: St Benet’s MAT
The end of the school year is drawing near, and children will be saying goodbye to the teachers who have made such a big difference.
In an extraordinary year, teachers and school staff have gone above and beyond to make sure they can do their best for children in difficult circumstances.
We are giving children and parents the opportunity to send a message to say thank you.
Whether school staff were brilliant at putting your child at ease during lockdown, or they have helped with homeschooling and been reassuring on the return to classes, we want to hear your thank you messages.
Send them in using the form with the teacher’s name, their school and your child’s name. As an extra special thank you, include a picture of your child alongside your message.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively you can email your message, together with your name and the name of the school and any images to email@example.com
We will feature as many messages as we can ahead of many schools breaking up for the summer holidays.
- 1 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
- 2 Norfolk carer named one of best in the country
- 3 Farm park wins accolade for helping 'amazing' rare animals
- 4 Town to introduce ice skating at annual Christmas light switch-on
- 5 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 6 Norfolk scams: DVLA texts and family WhatsApp messages
- 7 Natalie Imbruglia announced for major new festival at Norfolk estate
- 8 People urged to share their views on the future of Breckland towns
- 9 Air ambulance making big difference since start of 24/7 service
- 10 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk