Your chance to send a thank you message to teacher
- Credit: DNEAT
It’s been an extraordinary year, where schools and teachers have gone above and beyond to make sure they can do their best for children in difficult circumstances.
As schools approach the end of the year, we are giving parents and children the opportunity to send a message to say thank you.
Whether staff were brilliant at putting your child at ease during lockdown, keeping schools open, or they have helped with homeschooling, we want to hear your thank you messages.
You can email your message, together with your name and the name of the school to firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to include a picture of your child to go with the message.
We will feature as many messages as we can ahead of many schools breaking up for the summer holidays.
Alternatively use the form below.
- 1 Pensioner jailed for five years for child sex assaults
- 2 Homes in Swaffham left with low water pressure due to burst main
- 3 Work from home, masks and NHS passes: New Covid rules explained
- 4 Police officer puts on a show for charity that means a lot to him
- 5 Converted water tower home to appear on Grand Designs
- 6 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as Covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 7 People to get booster jabs sooner - but not at walk-in centres
- 8 Bin collectors could strike over long-running pay dispute
- 9 Downing Street party video: Boris Johnson apologises but denies allegations
- 10 Former convent sold for £400,000 and could be converted into family home