Family-run opticians unveil new-look branch following £70,000 revamp
- Credit: Archant
A family-run opticians established more than 100 years ago has unveiled a new-look branch following a £70,000 refurbishment.
Dipple & Conway Opticians invited local customers, suppliers, neighbouring businesses and colleagues to its store in Market Place, Swaffham, for a special launch party on January 30.
It follows a revamp which has created a more spacious, contemporary interior, and brought new designer brands into the market town.
The Swaffham branch opened in 1998 and the company, which also has stores in Norwich and Diss, is now being run by its fourth generation.
Company director Matthew Conway, who manages the business alongside Ben Conway, said: "With this investment and refurbishment, we've demonstrated our commitment to the high street and to the future of our business in this town.
You may also want to watch:
"The response from clients and neighbours so far has been really positive, and we're particularly pleased that we're now able to offer people more time with our optometrists too."
- 1 Flats could replace disused shop space in town centre
- 2 Woman hurt as A47 crash leaves car in ditch
- 3 Norfolk yet to reach peak in latest wave of coronavirus deaths
- 4 Burst main leaves villages without water
- 5 Handyman from Watton died at home, inquest hears
- 6 Inquests into deaths at Banham Poultry adjourned for seventh time
- 7 Care home residents get taste of skydiving and rollercoasters
- 8 'I didn't want to bother NHS' - Cancer scare mum urges others to seek help
- 9 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
- 10 Wetherspoon pubs reveal reopening plan after 'zero' sales