Family-run opticians unveil new-look branch following £70,000 revamp
- Credit: Archant
A family-run opticians established more than 100 years ago has unveiled a new-look branch following a £70,000 refurbishment.
Dipple & Conway Opticians invited local customers, suppliers, neighbouring businesses and colleagues to its store in Market Place, Swaffham, for a special launch party on January 30.
It follows a revamp which has created a more spacious, contemporary interior, and brought new designer brands into the market town.
The Swaffham branch opened in 1998 and the company, which also has stores in Norwich and Diss, is now being run by its fourth generation.
Company director Matthew Conway, who manages the business alongside Ben Conway, said: "With this investment and refurbishment, we've demonstrated our commitment to the high street and to the future of our business in this town.
You may also want to watch:
"The response from clients and neighbours so far has been really positive, and we're particularly pleased that we're now able to offer people more time with our optometrists too."
- 1 Sacked police officer admits child porn charges
- 2 Man in 30s charged with Shipdham murder
- 3 Council splashes out £780,000 on agile working
- 4 Popular support services for the elderly in jeopardy
- 5 Five times the TV cameras rolled into Norfolk
- 6 Woman admits causing deaths of Norfolk couple in road crash
- 7 What has Breckland's Market Towns Initiative achieved?
- 8 Priscilla Bacon Hospice appeal gets £10,000 boost
- 9 8 countries added to UK green travel list
- 10 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman dies in village