Family-run opticians unveil new-look branch following £70,000 revamp
- Credit: Archant
A family-run opticians established more than 100 years ago has unveiled a new-look branch following a £70,000 refurbishment.
Dipple & Conway Opticians invited local customers, suppliers, neighbouring businesses and colleagues to its store in Market Place, Swaffham, for a special launch party on January 30.
It follows a revamp which has created a more spacious, contemporary interior, and brought new designer brands into the market town.
The Swaffham branch opened in 1998 and the company, which also has stores in Norwich and Diss, is now being run by its fourth generation.
Company director Matthew Conway, who manages the business alongside Ben Conway, said: "With this investment and refurbishment, we've demonstrated our commitment to the high street and to the future of our business in this town.
You may also want to watch:
"The response from clients and neighbours so far has been really positive, and we're particularly pleased that we're now able to offer people more time with our optometrists too."
- 1 Couple reveal reason for closing 30-year-old firm
- 2 Discount retailer opens new furniture store in Swaffham
- 3 Household Cavalry to make Norfolk return
- 4 One of Norfolk's most expensive homes for sale for £3.5million
- 5 Norfolk County Council elections 2021: Who is standing in Breckland?
- 6 'Suspicious package' turns out to be hidden treasure chest
- 7 Election 2021: Norfolk and Suffolk council candidates published
- 8 Teams to take on 375-mile walking challenge for Norfolk charities
- 9 Norfolk's Covid rate still low despite slight rises in some areas
- 10 PR workers' silence to help others find their voice