Motorcyclist in critical condition following A134 crash
- Credit: Google
A motorcyclist has been seriously injured following a crash on the A134 in Shouldham Thorpe.
A Honda motorcycle collided with a black Audi at the Watlington Road junction at 3.45pm on Sunday, September 26.
The motorcyclist was taken to Addenbrookes Hospital with serious injuries where he remains in a critical condition.
The driver of the car suffered minor injuries.
Police are appealing for witnesses of the crash.
They would like to hear from anyone who saw the manner of driving of either vehicle prior to the crash, or anyone with dashcam footage.
Witnesses should contact PC William George at Swaffham Roads Policing on 101 or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting incident number 318 of Sunday September 26.
- 1 Unique Norfolk tower wins national architecture award
- 2 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 3 People urged to share their views on the future of Breckland towns
- 4 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 5 Town to introduce ice skating at annual Christmas light switch-on
- 6 Fly-tipping couple fined £400 for dumping mattress
- 7 Motorcyclist in critical condition following A134 crash
- 8 Roads to close in Swaffham for Christmas market weekend
- 9 Norfolk firm tops fundraising target for children's hospices
- 10 Former army officer resigns as councillor for 'personal reasons'