Dealer's appeal after performance car stolen from forecourt
- Credit: Fresh Motors
A dealer is appealing for information after a performance car was stolen from its forecourt.
The vehicle, a grey Ford Focus ST-3 with the registration FJ67 VMY, was taken from Fresh Motors at Neaton Business Park, Watton.
It was being advertised for sale at £16,690.
Fresh Motors reported the theft to police on March 6 and believe it could have been stolen any time from late February to early March.
Jacob Freshwater, owner of the company, said: "The problem was, we didn't know it was gone straight away.
"This sort of thing is definitely a prevalent crime at the moment - exploiting keyless entry to steal cars. We've heard of a couple of other incidents in Watton recently."
A spokesman for Norfolk police said an investigation had been carried out but "all lines of enquiry were exhausted".
- 1 One of Norfolk's most expensive homes for sale for £3.5million
- 2 Family attractions back for big weekend after months of shutdown
- 3 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
- 4 'No guarantee' - doctor urges HPV vaccinated women to attend screenings
- 5 Norfolk County Council elections 2021: Who is standing in Breckland?
- 6 Norfolk man's year-long fitness challenge in memory of parents
- 7 Coronation Street star's surprise message to Norfolk care team
- 8 Covid vaccine rollout shifts dramatically in favour of second doses
- 9 Norfolk attractions enjoy 'amazing' Saturday as visitors flood back
- 10 People without Covid symptoms urged to use new walk-in test site
They added: "No further action will be taken pending further investigative opportunities."
Anyone with information can call Norfolk Constabulary on 101, quoting crime reference 36/14326/21.