14-tonne digger stolen from farm
- Credit: Norfolk Constabulary
A digger has been stolen from a farm in Litcham.
The suspect broke a large padlock to break into the farm before stealing a 14-tonne CAT loading shovel.
It happened between 1pm on Saturday, August 28, and 6.30am on Tuesday, August 31.
Police are now appealing for anyone with information about the theft of the plant machinery to come forward.
Anyone with information is being asked to contact PC Daniel Wales at Dereham Police Station on 101 quoting crime reference 36/63671/21.
Alternatively, you can contact Crimestoppers completely anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 2 Showers and clear spells in Norfolk and Waveney this week
- 3 One in eight Breckland adults yet to receive Covid vaccine
- 4 Draconid meteor shower to be visible over Norfolk next month
- 5 Delays on A47 after crash involving lorry
- 6 Mid Norfolk MP George Freeman returns to government
- 7 Family tribute to 'much loved' Norfolk woman killed in A47 crash
- 8 Your favourite pub, café, restaurant and hotel in Norfolk revealed
- 9 Parts of Norfolk at risk of heavy downpours
- 10 Woman jailed for causing deaths of 'loving' couple in crash