Tools and generators stolen from site where 180 houses are being built
- Credit: Archant
Tools and generators were stolen as burglars raided the site of a major housing development.
The items were taken from Gladman Developments site off Thetford Road, Watton, where 180 new homes are currently being built.
It is thought the site was broken into and the tools and generators stolen between 9pm on Thursday (December 17) and 7am on Friday (December 18).
Police are now appealing for witnesses and encouraging those who saw suspicious activity in the area between the times stated to come forward.
Anyone with relevant information is encouraged to contact PC 192 Katie Harvey at Dereham Police Station by calling 101, quoting reference number 36/88794/20.
Alternatively, you can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Household Cavalry to make Norfolk return
- 2 Norfolk's Covid rate still low despite slight rises in some areas
- 3 'Suspicious package' turns out to be hidden treasure chest
- 4 One of Norfolk's most expensive homes for sale for £3.5million
- 5 Street light debate councillor says education would stop fear of dark
- 6 Norfolk County Council elections 2021: Who is standing in Breckland?
- 7 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
- 8 People without Covid symptoms urged to use new walk-in test site
- 9 Family attractions back for big weekend after months of shutdown
- 10 'Thank you for everything' - How Norfolk marked Duke of Edinburgh's funeral