Tools and generators stolen from site where 180 houses are being built
- Credit: Archant
Tools and generators were stolen as burglars raided the site of a major housing development.
The items were taken from Gladman Developments site off Thetford Road, Watton, where 180 new homes are currently being built.
It is thought the site was broken into and the tools and generators stolen between 9pm on Thursday (December 17) and 7am on Friday (December 18).
Police are now appealing for witnesses and encouraging those who saw suspicious activity in the area between the times stated to come forward.
Anyone with relevant information is encouraged to contact PC 192 Katie Harvey at Dereham Police Station by calling 101, quoting reference number 36/88794/20.
Alternatively, you can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 'Don't mix, shop online' - People urged to go beyond lockdown rules
- 2 'I didn't want to bother NHS' - Cancer scare mum urges others to seek help
- 3 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 4 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 5 Vaccines roll-out to move on to over 70s
- 6 Risk of flooding after parts of Norfolk see 8cm of snow
- 7 In pictures: Children make the most of weekend snow
- 8 Woman faces trial for causing deaths of Norfolk couple
- 9 Man charged with drink-driving on the A11
- 10 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney