Colourful Easter for Cubs
CUBS from the 1st Ashill Pack have been enjoying a colourful Easter. They have been helping brighten St Nicholas Church in the village, having been invited to create an Easter Garden.
CUBS from the 1st Ashill Pack have been enjoying a colourful Easter.
They have been helping brighten St Nicholas Church in the village, having been invited to create an Easter Garden. They used moss, sticks, twigs, leaves, stones, colourful pot plants and a good deal of imagination to create their garden.
The Cub Pack has been having a very busy time lately. Not content with a visit to the Hunstanton theatre to see Tales from the Jungle Book, they followed that with an anti-litter campaign, to help gain the Global Conservation award. They designed colourful posters which are now displayed around the village, and from comments received these seem to be working.
The Cubs are now looking forward to their next event, which is a cycle ride in Thetford Forest with family and leaders during their Easter holidays.
Anyone interested in joining 1st Ashill can call Brian Lee on 01760 440693.
- 1 New lake could be dug in west Norfolk tourism hotspot
- 2 How Covid restrictions will change in England this week
- 3 Devastated family wrongly told prisoner hanged himself weeks before release
- 4 Further cold weather alert for Norfolk and Waveney
- 5 Woman to stand trial following fatal crash with motorcyclist
- 6 How are England's Covid restrictions changing after Plan B?
- 7 Council leader refuses to condemn Downing Street parties
- 8 Travelodge looking at nine sites for new hotels across Norfolk
- 9 Public toilets unusable after been vandalised four times in a week
- 10 Roofer kept ripping off customers AFTER pleading guilty to fraud