Colourful Easter for Cubs
CUBS from the 1st Ashill Pack have been enjoying a colourful Easter. They have been helping brighten St Nicholas Church in the village, having been invited to create an Easter Garden.
CUBS from the 1st Ashill Pack have been enjoying a colourful Easter.
They have been helping brighten St Nicholas Church in the village, having been invited to create an Easter Garden. They used moss, sticks, twigs, leaves, stones, colourful pot plants and a good deal of imagination to create their garden.
The Cub Pack has been having a very busy time lately. Not content with a visit to the Hunstanton theatre to see Tales from the Jungle Book, they followed that with an anti-litter campaign, to help gain the Global Conservation award. They designed colourful posters which are now displayed around the village, and from comments received these seem to be working.
The Cubs are now looking forward to their next event, which is a cycle ride in Thetford Forest with family and leaders during their Easter holidays.
Anyone interested in joining 1st Ashill can call Brian Lee on 01760 440693.
- 1 Two new play areas costing £72,000 open in town park
- 2 New fishing tackle shop has 'amazing opening day'
- 3 Woman in her 20s dies in A47 crash
- 4 Lakeside proposal gone wrong watched by millions on TikTok
- 5 Pupils design greeting card to welcome residents to new Swaffham estate
- 6 Man repeatedly kicked in the head by group during road rage attack
- 7 Ben & Jerry's ice cream sold at Sainsbury's recalled due to health concerns
- 8 Teacher banned after 'inappropriate contact' with teenaged pupils
- 9 WEIRD NORFOLK: The Ghost Train of King's Lynn
- 10 Gold Mercedes crashes through windows of Norfolk supermarket