Colourful Easter for Cubs
CUBS from the 1st Ashill Pack have been enjoying a colourful Easter. They have been helping brighten St Nicholas Church in the village, having been invited to create an Easter Garden.
CUBS from the 1st Ashill Pack have been enjoying a colourful Easter.
They have been helping brighten St Nicholas Church in the village, having been invited to create an Easter Garden. They used moss, sticks, twigs, leaves, stones, colourful pot plants and a good deal of imagination to create their garden.
The Cub Pack has been having a very busy time lately. Not content with a visit to the Hunstanton theatre to see Tales from the Jungle Book, they followed that with an anti-litter campaign, to help gain the Global Conservation award. They designed colourful posters which are now displayed around the village, and from comments received these seem to be working.
The Cubs are now looking forward to their next event, which is a cycle ride in Thetford Forest with family and leaders during their Easter holidays.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone interested in joining 1st Ashill can call Brian Lee on 01760 440693.
- 1 Unique Norfolk tower wins national architecture award
- 2 People urged to share their views on the future of Breckland towns
- 3 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 4 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 5 Town to introduce ice skating at annual Christmas light switch-on
- 6 'Appalling' online abuse targeted at MPs
- 7 Why I Love Norfolk: Ben and Matthew Conway
- 8 Former army officer resigns as councillor for 'personal reasons'
- 9 Roads to close in Swaffham for Christmas market weekend
- 10 Man pulled teen from car and held knife to his throat in attack