Colourful Easter for Cubs
CUBS from the 1st Ashill Pack have been enjoying a colourful Easter. They have been helping brighten St Nicholas Church in the village, having been invited to create an Easter Garden.
CUBS from the 1st Ashill Pack have been enjoying a colourful Easter.
They have been helping brighten St Nicholas Church in the village, having been invited to create an Easter Garden. They used moss, sticks, twigs, leaves, stones, colourful pot plants and a good deal of imagination to create their garden.
The Cub Pack has been having a very busy time lately. Not content with a visit to the Hunstanton theatre to see Tales from the Jungle Book, they followed that with an anti-litter campaign, to help gain the Global Conservation award. They designed colourful posters which are now displayed around the village, and from comments received these seem to be working.
The Cubs are now looking forward to their next event, which is a cycle ride in Thetford Forest with family and leaders during their Easter holidays.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone interested in joining 1st Ashill can call Brian Lee on 01760 440693.
- 1 1,000-year-old church to hold fundraising concerts
- 2 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 3 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 4 Photos capture impressive storm clouds dominating Norfolk skyline
- 5 Stretch of A11 closed due to 'large amount' of tyre debris on road
- 6 Stunning double rainbows follow thunderstorms
- 7 Opinion: Simple planning could help save money on Inheritance Tax
- 8 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Norfolk
- 9 More than 100,000 young people have had Covid jab in Norfolk and Waveney
- 10 People 'driving across the county' to new Indian street food van