Colourful Easter for Cubs
CUBS from the 1st Ashill Pack have been enjoying a colourful Easter. They have been helping brighten St Nicholas Church in the village, having been invited to create an Easter Garden.
CUBS from the 1st Ashill Pack have been enjoying a colourful Easter.
They have been helping brighten St Nicholas Church in the village, having been invited to create an Easter Garden. They used moss, sticks, twigs, leaves, stones, colourful pot plants and a good deal of imagination to create their garden.
The Cub Pack has been having a very busy time lately. Not content with a visit to the Hunstanton theatre to see Tales from the Jungle Book, they followed that with an anti-litter campaign, to help gain the Global Conservation award. They designed colourful posters which are now displayed around the village, and from comments received these seem to be working.
The Cubs are now looking forward to their next event, which is a cycle ride in Thetford Forest with family and leaders during their Easter holidays.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone interested in joining 1st Ashill can call Brian Lee on 01760 440693.
- 1 Household Cavalry to make Norfolk return
- 2 Couple reveal reason for closing 30-year-old firm
- 3 One of Norfolk's most expensive homes for sale for £3.5million
- 4 'Suspicious package' turns out to be hidden treasure chest
- 5 Teams to take on 375-mile walking challenge for Norfolk charities
- 6 Norfolk County Council elections 2021: Who is standing in Breckland?
- 7 Norfolk's Covid rate still low despite slight rises in some areas
- 8 Election 2021: Norfolk and Suffolk council candidates published
- 9 Street light debate councillor says education would stop fear of dark
- 10 Historic Debenhams building goes up for rent