Colourful Easter for Cubs
CUBS from the 1st Ashill Pack have been enjoying a colourful Easter. They have been helping brighten St Nicholas Church in the village, having been invited to create an Easter Garden.
CUBS from the 1st Ashill Pack have been enjoying a colourful Easter.
They have been helping brighten St Nicholas Church in the village, having been invited to create an Easter Garden. They used moss, sticks, twigs, leaves, stones, colourful pot plants and a good deal of imagination to create their garden.
The Cub Pack has been having a very busy time lately. Not content with a visit to the Hunstanton theatre to see Tales from the Jungle Book, they followed that with an anti-litter campaign, to help gain the Global Conservation award. They designed colourful posters which are now displayed around the village, and from comments received these seem to be working.
The Cubs are now looking forward to their next event, which is a cycle ride in Thetford Forest with family and leaders during their Easter holidays.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone interested in joining 1st Ashill can call Brian Lee on 01760 440693.
- 1 The best and worst KFC restaurants in Norfolk according to Tripadvisor
- 2 Town’s Christmas market cancelled as ‘too close to lockdown’
- 3 How life in Norfolk’s prisons has changed during coronavirus crisis
- 4 Welcome to our new website
- 5 Explained: What do the latest figures tell us about Norfolk’s likely Covid tier?
- 6 Which new Covid tier could Norfolk be in?
- 7 Encouraging signs as Covid infection rates plummet in parts of Norfolk
- 8 Norfolk coronavirus infection rates fall further
- 9 Norfolk in Tier 2 of coronavirus restrictions, government confirms
- 10 Why have Norfolk and Suffolk been placed in Tier 2?