Co-op has opened a new funeral branch in Swaffham
- Credit: Archant
The Co-op has opened its first funeral branch in Swaffham with managers emphasising that their goal is to provide a service the community.
The new funeral branch opened on May 21 in the market place and manager Christine Johnson said she was 'proud' to provide a service that helps the local residents.
'The most rewarding aspect of my role is to know that I have provided a good service, support and help to families at what can be an emotional time,' she said.
'I am very excited to become a part of the community in Swaffham and the surrounding area, and I encourage all to visit the branch for a cup of tea and a chat.
'The East of England Co-op is an organisation with community at its heart and we are always keen to provide support to local charities and welcome ideas from the community for local causes we can get behind.'
You may also want to watch:
For more information visit www.eastofengland.coop/funerals or call 01760 292000.
- 1 Crucial step taken towards new leisure centre for town
- 2 'Cold and desolate' - Anne Robinson's Countdown jibe at Norfolk
- 3 Public hearing for long-delayed A47 dualling plans
- 4 Police chief warns of 'inevitable' rise in certain crimes after pandemic
- 5 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Norfolk
- 6 Record numbers in Norfolk ‘pinged’ to isolate by NHS Covid app
- 7 Thunderstorms and heavy rain warning for Norfolk
- 8 7 places to avoid the crowds in Norfolk this summer
- 9 Find out who made the Norfolk Day Drabble writing competition shortlist
- 10 Family's joy as beloved dog returns home after week-long search