Co-op has opened a new funeral branch in Swaffham
- Credit: Archant
The Co-op has opened its first funeral branch in Swaffham with managers emphasising that their goal is to provide a service the community.
The new funeral branch opened on May 21 in the market place and manager Christine Johnson said she was 'proud' to provide a service that helps the local residents.
'The most rewarding aspect of my role is to know that I have provided a good service, support and help to families at what can be an emotional time,' she said.
'I am very excited to become a part of the community in Swaffham and the surrounding area, and I encourage all to visit the branch for a cup of tea and a chat.
'The East of England Co-op is an organisation with community at its heart and we are always keen to provide support to local charities and welcome ideas from the community for local causes we can get behind.'
You may also want to watch:
For more information visit www.eastofengland.coop/funerals or call 01760 292000.
- 1 Waits for second Covid jabs on target in our region
- 2 Wind farm engineers to drill below cliffs and rivers
- 3 Covid led to huge fall in Norfolk parking fines and £1.3m budget hole
- 4 Motoring giant pledges more than 600 brand new laptops to appeal
- 5 Ice warning after freezing temperatures overnight
- 6 Inspectors praise Norfolk firefighters for help during Covid surge
- 7 Discount hobby shop The Works 'could run out of money'
- 8 More than 1,000 laptops donated to children in need in campaign
- 9 Can you rehome this Terrier who has spent nine years at animal sanctuary?
- 10 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock