Co-op has opened a new funeral branch in Swaffham
- Credit: Archant
The Co-op has opened its first funeral branch in Swaffham with managers emphasising that their goal is to provide a service the community.
The new funeral branch opened on May 21 in the market place and manager Christine Johnson said she was 'proud' to provide a service that helps the local residents.
'The most rewarding aspect of my role is to know that I have provided a good service, support and help to families at what can be an emotional time,' she said.
'I am very excited to become a part of the community in Swaffham and the surrounding area, and I encourage all to visit the branch for a cup of tea and a chat.
'The East of England Co-op is an organisation with community at its heart and we are always keen to provide support to local charities and welcome ideas from the community for local causes we can get behind.'
You may also want to watch:
For more information visit www.eastofengland.coop/funerals or call 01760 292000.
- 1 Unique Norfolk tower wins national architecture award
- 2 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 3 People urged to share their views on the future of Breckland towns
- 4 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 5 Town to introduce ice skating at annual Christmas light switch-on
- 6 Fly-tipping couple fined £400 for dumping mattress
- 7 Motorcyclist in critical condition following A134 crash
- 8 Former army officer resigns as councillor for 'personal reasons'
- 9 Norfolk firm tops fundraising target for children's hospices
- 10 Roads to close in Swaffham for Christmas market weekend