Co-op has opened a new funeral branch in Swaffham
- Credit: Archant
The Co-op has opened its first funeral branch in Swaffham with managers emphasising that their goal is to provide a service the community.
The new funeral branch opened on May 21 in the market place and manager Christine Johnson said she was 'proud' to provide a service that helps the local residents.
'The most rewarding aspect of my role is to know that I have provided a good service, support and help to families at what can be an emotional time,' she said.
'I am very excited to become a part of the community in Swaffham and the surrounding area, and I encourage all to visit the branch for a cup of tea and a chat.
'The East of England Co-op is an organisation with community at its heart and we are always keen to provide support to local charities and welcome ideas from the community for local causes we can get behind.'
You may also want to watch:
For more information visit www.eastofengland.coop/funerals or call 01760 292000.
- 1 Household Cavalry to make Norfolk return
- 2 'Suspicious package' turns out to be hidden treasure chest
- 3 Norfolk's Covid rate still low despite slight rises in some areas
- 4 One of Norfolk's most expensive homes for sale for £3.5million
- 5 Teams to take on 375-mile walking challenge for Norfolk charities
- 6 Historic Debenhams building goes up for rent
- 7 Further walk-in vaccination clinics being held across Norfolk and Waveney
- 8 'Thank you for everything' - How Norfolk marked Duke of Edinburgh's funeral
- 9 Norfolk attractions enjoy 'amazing' Saturday as visitors flood back
- 10 Man charged with spate of burglaries and thefts in Norfolk and Suffolk