Changes to bus timetables
Some local bus services supported by Norfolk County Council will be withdrawn or reduced until further notice. The council has announced the 6.39am Anglian 587 Poringland-Norwich service and the 3.
Some local bus services supported by Norfolk County Council will be withdrawn or reduced until further notice.
The council has announced the 6.39am Anglian 587 Poringland-Norwich service and the 3.20pm Coach Services 194 from Thetford to East Harling will be withdrawn from January 2 due to very low passenger usage. Timetable changes will affect a further 11 services.
Konnect 3: Ashill - Watton - Hingham - Norwich. From January 6 there will be minor timetable changes to this part funded service in the morning peak to improve puntuality.
Norfolk Green 10C: Coltishall - Spixworth - Norwich, 28: Fakenham Town service and 29: Fakenham - Wells. From December 30 there were minor timetable changes to these funded service
Norfolk Green X29: Fakenham - Foulsham - Norwich. From December 30 there were minor timetable changes to this funded service. Peak hour buses are to be re-routed in Norwich via Drayton High Road following passenger requests. Please note there are no changes to the funded Sunday 29 service operated by Sanders Coaches.
Norfolk Green 50: Sheringham - Cromer - Aylsham - Norwich. From December 30 there were minor timetable changes to this funded evening service. There are no changes to the Sunday timetable or to First service 50 journeys on weekdays.
- 1 A47 reopens after serious crash near Swaffham
- 2 Teacher banned after 'inappropriate contact' with teenaged pupils
- 3 Man repeatedly kicked in the head by group during road rage attack
- 4 Oyez! Oyez! Oyez! UK's top town crier crowned in Norfolk
- 5 Gold Mercedes crashes through windows of Norfolk supermarket
- 6 Classic car show returns with vintage motorbikes and 'auto jumble' sale
- 7 A47 near Swaffham reopens after crash
- 8 Motorcyclist who died in crash with minivan named
- 9 Interim parish council takes office after mass resignations
- 10 Property: How do the new laws for renters affect you?
Simonds 10A: South Lopham - East Harling - Norwich. From January 6 the morning peak hour journey into Norwich is to be re-timed to run a few minutes earlier to improve punctuality. There is no change to the evening peak hour journeys from Norwich or to the funded shopping service on this route provided by Semmence.
Coach Services T1, T1A, T2, T2A: Thetford Town service. From 2 January this funded service will be part-commercial so there are minor changes to the timetable.
Contact Traveline for the latest bus travel information 0871 200 2233 or www.travelineeastanglia.co.uk