Celebration of culture in Watton
Ian ClarkeThe final line up has been announced for the Wayland Celebration of Culture on Saturday.The event is a mix of music, dance, food and drink from all the cultures that make up the Wayland community.Ian Clarke
The final line up has been announced for the Wayland Celebration of Culture on Saturday.
The event is a mix of music, dance, food and drink from all the cultures that make up the Wayland community.
Organisers have now secured Norwich Samba band to top the bill. There will also be a Capoeira demonstration and performances from the Hip-Drop Belly Dancing Troop.
As well as the music there will be a chance to sample food and drink from various cultures including Portuguese, Polish and Lithuanian. For real ale fans there will be a chance to sample a selection of different ales.
You may also want to watch:
Breckland Council's Pride in Breckland team will host the free event in partnership with the Wayland Chamber of Commerce at Watton Sports Centre from 7.30pm.
Richard Wills, Pride in Breckland co-ordinator, said: 'The night is sure to be spectacular and this is a great opportunity to celebrate all the cultures which go to make up Wayland.
- 1 One of Norfolk's most expensive homes for sale for £3.5million
- 2 'Thank you for everything' - How Norfolk marked Duke of Edinburgh's funeral
- 3 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
- 4 People without Covid symptoms urged to use new walk-in test site
- 5 Man charged with spate of burglaries and thefts in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 6 Family attractions back for big weekend after months of shutdown
- 7 Norfolk County Council elections 2021: Who is standing in Breckland?
- 8 Coronation Street star's surprise message to Norfolk care team
- 9 Norfolk man's year-long fitness challenge in memory of parents
- 10 Historic Debenhams building goes up for rent
'Everyone from all walks of life is welcome to come and enjoy the fun. It is a chance to experience something different as well as maybe meet some new friends from your community.'