Can you help Watton Scout troop?
More adults are needed to become leaders to help give Watton Scout troop a boost.Currently the group, which has 12 Beaver Scouts and eight Cub Ccouts, is reliant on an experienced leader from another troop to help it run.
More adults are needed to become leaders to help give Watton Scout troop a boost.
Currently the group, which has 12 Beaver Scouts and eight Cub Ccouts, is reliant on an experienced leader from another troop to help it run.
Though several parents help out and a new leader has come on the scene, Norfolk scout development officer Mike Clemo said two dedicated adults could make the world of difference to the children who attend.
He said: “If we had two or three people who were interested in taking the whole thing forward then it would be great, but it is finding those people.
You may also want to watch:
“You find that when you have two people sign up others will join.”
Mr Clemo said that a full training programme would be provided but people would have to undergo a CRB check before becoming a leader.
- 1 Crucial step taken towards new leisure centre for town
- 2 'Cold and desolate' - Anne Robinson's Countdown jibe at Norfolk
- 3 Public hearing for long-delayed A47 dualling plans
- 4 Police chief warns of 'inevitable' rise in certain crimes after pandemic
- 5 Record numbers in Norfolk ‘pinged’ to isolate by NHS Covid app
- 6 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Norfolk
- 7 Thunderstorms and heavy rain warning for Norfolk
- 8 Family's joy as beloved dog returns home after week-long search
- 9 Find out who made the Norfolk Day Drabble writing competition shortlist
- 10 Delays to thousands of bin collections across Breckland
For more information contact Mr Clemo on 07713 141407.