Can you help Watton Scout troop?
More adults are needed to become leaders to help give Watton Scout troop a boost.Currently the group, which has 12 Beaver Scouts and eight Cub Ccouts, is reliant on an experienced leader from another troop to help it run.
More adults are needed to become leaders to help give Watton Scout troop a boost.
Currently the group, which has 12 Beaver Scouts and eight Cub Ccouts, is reliant on an experienced leader from another troop to help it run.
Though several parents help out and a new leader has come on the scene, Norfolk scout development officer Mike Clemo said two dedicated adults could make the world of difference to the children who attend.
He said: “If we had two or three people who were interested in taking the whole thing forward then it would be great, but it is finding those people.
“You find that when you have two people sign up others will join.”
Mr Clemo said that a full training programme would be provided but people would have to undergo a CRB check before becoming a leader.
- 1 GP allowed non-clinical staff to change medications, inspection shows
- 2 Woman set for crucial surgery after £20,000 target reached
- 3 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 4 Woman in 70s left with life-threatening injuries after crash near Swaffham
- 5 Video footage appeal after car crashed into A47 central reservation
- 6 Care home burglar recalled to prison over racist assault
- 7 Readers reveal top 10 fish and chips - but the battle is on for top spot
- 8 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 9 Female governor of Norfolk prison says job is 'easier than being a mum'
- 10 Former military man appointed as council's new chairman
For more information contact Mr Clemo on 07713 141407.