'Modern manor' in 23 acres with trout lakes for sale
- Credit: Sowerbys
A mini country estate in Norfolk with five bedrooms, a home gym, bar and stables has gone up for sale for £1.6m.
Richmond Hall, Saham Toney, near Watton, was created in the 1980s. But it has 'a selection of beautifully re-created period features' say the agents.
The house was built to exude grandeur, with an impressive hall with a hand-crafted staircase leading to a galleried first floor landing.
Situated behind electric gates, the house also comes with a games room and bar. Outside is a three bay garage/cart lodge including a home gym.
There is also an outbuilding with a separate driveway, parking area and gated access from the road, formerly used as a country clothing store.
You may also want to watch:
There's also a large outbuilding and a five bay stable block as well as a collection of barns.
Beyond, there are paddocks/parkland extending to approximately 18 acres, woodland areas and the lake. Agents Sowerbys said: "Richmond Hall is a truly magnificent country residence."
- 1 Household Cavalry to make Norfolk return
- 2 Couple reveal reason for closing 30-year-old firm
- 3 One of Norfolk's most expensive homes for sale for £3.5million
- 4 'Suspicious package' turns out to be hidden treasure chest
- 5 Teams to take on 375-mile walking challenge for Norfolk charities
- 6 Norfolk County Council elections 2021: Who is standing in Breckland?
- 7 Norfolk's Covid rate still low despite slight rises in some areas
- 8 Election 2021: Norfolk and Suffolk council candidates published
- 9 Street light debate councillor says education would stop fear of dark
- 10 Historic Debenhams building goes up for rent