'Modern manor' in 23 acres with trout lakes for sale
- Credit: Sowerbys
A mini country estate in Norfolk with five bedrooms, a home gym, bar and stables has gone up for sale for £1.6m.
Richmond Hall, Saham Toney, near Watton, was created in the 1980s. But it has 'a selection of beautifully re-created period features' say the agents.
The house was built to exude grandeur, with an impressive hall with a hand-crafted staircase leading to a galleried first floor landing.
Situated behind electric gates, the house also comes with a games room and bar. Outside is a three bay garage/cart lodge including a home gym.
There is also an outbuilding with a separate driveway, parking area and gated access from the road, formerly used as a country clothing store.
You may also want to watch:
There's also a large outbuilding and a five bay stable block as well as a collection of barns.
Beyond, there are paddocks/parkland extending to approximately 18 acres, woodland areas and the lake. Agents Sowerbys said: "Richmond Hall is a truly magnificent country residence."
- 1 Handyman from Watton died at home, inquest hears
- 2 'I didn't want to bother NHS' - Cancer scare mum urges others to seek help
- 3 Is your surname on this list? You could inherit a fortune
- 4 Vaccines roll-out to move on to over 70s
- 5 Environmental centre was 'too difficult' to convert into leisure facility, says council
- 6 'Don't mix, shop online' - People urged to go beyond lockdown rules
- 7 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 8 Norfolk to get rapid Covid test sites - to find people without symptoms
- 9 Everything we know so far about Covid vaccinations in Norfolk and Waveney
- 10 Council increases street cleaning after duck poo complaints