'Spectacular landmark' set for 16 apartments up for grabs
- Credit: BMD architects
A plot with planning for apartments and parking spaces is for sale with stunning sea views in a popular Norfolk resort.
The site, in Seagate Road, Hunstanton, is 'a stone's throw away from the sea edge.'
The planning is for 16 apartments, three commercial units and 17 parking spaces. Most of the new homes over five floors will have sea views.
The land is for sale for a price on application.
Agents, the Sell Group state: "When finished this building will be a spectacular landmark in Hunstanton with most apartments offering sea views."
Planning permission was granted in November 2020 from Kings Lynn & West Norfolk Council,.
You may also want to watch:
"The land offers scope for more dwellings, or other such development on the site as well as possible alternative uses, subject to planning," added the agents.
The land comprises a broadly square shaped parcel of land, next door to the local leisure centre and opposite the sea front.
- 1 Parts of Norfolk at risk of heavy downpours
- 2 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 3 Showers and clear spells in Norfolk and Waveney this week
- 4 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 5 Family tribute to 'much loved' Norfolk woman killed in A47 crash
- 6 Draconid meteor shower to be visible over Norfolk next month
- 7 Mid Norfolk MP George Freeman returns to government
- 8 Gym set to host fundraiser for brave youngster Logan
- 9 Woman jailed for causing deaths of 'loving' couple in crash
- 10 Your favourite pub, café, restaurant and hotel in Norfolk revealed