'Spectacular landmark' set for 16 apartments up for grabs
- Credit: BMD architects
A plot with planning for apartments and parking spaces is for sale with stunning sea views in a popular Norfolk resort.
The site, in Seagate Road, Hunstanton, is 'a stone's throw away from the sea edge.'
The planning is for 16 apartments, three commercial units and 17 parking spaces. Most of the new homes over five floors will have sea views.
The land is for sale for a price on application.
Agents, the Sell Group state: "When finished this building will be a spectacular landmark in Hunstanton with most apartments offering sea views."
Planning permission was granted in November 2020 from Kings Lynn & West Norfolk Council,.
You may also want to watch:
"The land offers scope for more dwellings, or other such development on the site as well as possible alternative uses, subject to planning," added the agents.
The land comprises a broadly square shaped parcel of land, next door to the local leisure centre and opposite the sea front.
- 1 Pub hands out free ice creams during road collision traffic jam
- 2 Mum brings youth focus to town hall
- 3 Oh deer! Muntjac escorted out of Tesco after sprinting into bakery
- 4 Scams in Norfolk this week: Hermes texts and electricity boxes
- 5 Father's touching tattoo tribute to cancer surviving daughter
- 6 'No chance of rescheduling' - July events in jeopardy if lockdown extended
- 7 Holiday home owner calls for guidance over foreign workers
- 8 What are the other options if June 21 'Freedom Day' is cancelled?
- 9 Delight as restart date confirmed for parkrun events
- 10 UEA expert in infectious diseases expects delay to 'Freedom Day'