New boutique glamping site with safari tents and yoga opens in Norfolk
- Credit: Cloud Nine
A popular boutique glamping site that sold out last year is opening a new location in Norfolk.
Cloud Nine Glamping, which opened in Dorset last year has announced they are opening a second site in Norfolk after high demand.
The new site, located at Narford Hall, near Swaffham, will offer luxury glamping, with the perfect balance of adventure, creativity and relaxation and a hefty dose of parenting know-how behind the scenes.
Due to high demand, and a fully booked 2020, Cloud Nine will open for the duration of the school summer holidays next year.
A spokesperson from Cloud Nine said: "The beautiful Narford Hall is the perfect setting for a glamping getaway.
You may also want to watch:
"Located in the Norfolk countryside, the new site is set against the stunning backdrop of the 18th century hall and alongside a picturesque 52-acre lake – which was used to test the tanks for D-Day in The Second World War.
"Next year, there’ll be even more for guests to enjoy at Cloud Nine Glamping, with the addition of a wellness sanctuary for grown ups with hot tubs, massages and more, bedtime stories for little ones, a climbing wall, plus a creche and babysitting service on offer."
- 1 'Don't mix, shop online' - People urged to go beyond lockdown rules
- 2 'I didn't want to bother NHS' - Cancer scare mum urges others to seek help
- 3 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 4 Vaccines roll-out to move on to over 70s
- 5 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 6 Risk of flooding after parts of Norfolk see 8cm of snow
- 7 In pictures: Children make the most of weekend snow
- 8 Woman faces trial for causing deaths of Norfolk couple
- 9 Man charged with drink-driving on the A11
- 10 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
Cloud Nine offers a range of boutique-style glamping accommodation with one or two-bedroom bell tents, Nordic double tipis, Airstreams, and Safari tents available.
The site is also dog friendly, meaning the whole family can get away for a break in the countryside.
While escaping to the hall, guests can soak up the great outdoors and try their hand at activities including stand up paddleboarding, kayaking, yoga, and pilates.
There’s also badminton, cricket, trampolines, a silent disco, guided walking tours, walking trails, a new climbing wall and much more.
Cloud Nine said: "Guests can book their holiday in the knowledge they’ll receive a full refund if they are contacted by NHS Test and Trace and told to self-isolate, they test positive for Covid-19, or new measures mean their holiday is no longer able to go ahead."
Cloud Nine Glamping is open from July 19 – August 31 2021 at Narford Hall. For more information visit www.cloudnineglamping.com.